Sharing my article on Florida Springs Protection Month and a lifetime of watching Rainbow Springs degrade
- Freelance writer & authorSelf-employed wordsmith, 1995 - present
- USDA Forest ServiceWebmaster / Contractor, 2009 - 2011
- Florida Trail AssociationCommunications Director, 2003 - 2008
- FiservTechnical Writer, 2000 - 2002
- Premier TechnologiesSystems Analyst / Project Manager, 1997 - 1999
- United Way of Allegheny CountySystems Analyst, 1992 - 1997
- University of PittsburghInformation Science, 1993
Florida Trail, Cross Florida Greenway | Florida Hikes!
Home; Hike Planning. Hiking Basics for Florida; Hiker's Checklist for Florida; Backpacking Gear for Florida; Hiking Precautions; Hiking
Circling Lake Okeechobee: The 'Big Water' Beckons Anglers and Landlubber...
The most prominent feature on a Florida map, Lake Okeechobee is the rural heart of South Florida. Surrounded by vast cattle ranches and suga