Sandra hasn't shared anything with you.
People are more likely to share with you if you add them to your circles.
- Fulton High School1996 - 2000
- National College of Business & TechnologyInformation Systems Engineering, 2010 - 2011
- The Art Institute of PittsburghPhotography, 2011 - 2013
- Coldwell Banker Wallace & Wallace, RealtorsWebsite Client Services, presentMy job is amazing! I establish long term relationships with our clients and stick by them through every step of the way, as they find and purchase their new home. I help with everything from the search for that perfect home, to pairing clients with the perfect agent who will fit their needs and unique situations, and so much more.
- Sandra Lynn Photography & DesignOwner/Photographer/ArtistI specialize in concept photography, illustrations, and portraiture. My favorite works to create are: my one of a kind, photo manipulations. I also help clients with web design and website management, marketing design, social media marketing and management, and more!
- Ryan Smith, Real Estate AgentCOO of Digital Marketing and Online StrategyI partner with Ryan Smith, REALTOR® to take care of pretty much everything from social media management, photography, design, marketing, tech support, etc.
- U.S. CellularCustomer Service Representative, 2014 - 2015A results-orientated customer service professional with over 15 years of experience. A reputation for building productive and positive relationships with diverse customers resulting in improved customer retention and loyalty. Proven ability to manage a high volume workload in a calm and constructive manner with the ability to “think outside of the box”. A committed team member who strives to achieve customer service goals and adds significant value to the bottom line.
Your memory is a keepsake, from which I will never part
When you love a person, it's very difficult to live without them after their death; we still love and will always keep them in our hearts.