iOS is catching up though hence the need for significant feature upgrades. But Android N will have significant performance improvements compared to the last iteration which was already good. My questions are, will iOS devices improve on their battery life, and will their Photos app actually function as intended or be as reliable as Google Photos?
I currently have Ubuntu 12.04 LTS installed on my Acer Revo 3700. Is it possible to install Ubuntu 16.04 LTS directly on top of this version?
Also, does anyone have any tips for the following?
1) To improve speed/performance?
2) To improve display/resolution for a 46" TV as some things are too small to read and I have to go really close up to the TV.
Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 16GB WiFi + 4G, Samsung 8GB MicroSD Card, box, accessories, manuals, Android 6.0 Marshmallow, with Kodi, live TV, sports and movie/films, kids, entertainment, music, documentary and news channels.
It would also be encouraging to see Lord Mervyn King SBD David Bernstein back on the board.
- University of WolverhamptonPsychology, 2008 - 2011
- Birmingham Metropolitan College2006 - 2008
- Handsworth Grammar SchoolGCSEs & A Level, 2000 - 2006
- Voluntary Sector, 2005 - 2016
- See my LinkedIn Profile for Paid Employment, present
Woman pictured reading book at wheel on M1 - Telegraph
A driver has been caught reading a book at the wheel of her car - while driving at 70mph on the M1
HP Chromebook 11 review: surprisingly good for the price... and a Chrome...
Google's first "made with Google" £229 Chromebook, made by HP, ditches the traditional charger for micro-USB – but beware the audio pitfalls
Woke Wednesday Shorts: Ep. 25 "Woke Olympics" (Season 1)
DubCNN.com Presents: DJ Quik – Quik’s Grooves Compilation » Blog Archive...
The response this week to new music from DJ Quik was, to say the least, remarkable! Few artists can emerge with barely a teaser of new music