- Apex-NetInteraction Designer (UX/UI), 2013 - 2015My role here involves designing user-experiences for various mobile and web projects that are developed within the company. While at Apex-Net I am the lead designer for a couple of projects. I also play a passive UX designer role in various other projects within the company and help with the initial brainstorming and creating the base user-experience, system architecture and wireframes before the initial development of the product.
- Deloitte ConsultingPortal creative designer, 2013Designed and created interfaces for all the internal websites by understanding the needs and requirements of the various clients across the globe within Deloitte. Also, played a major role in managing and delivering various client requests for the Web Portal for all the consultants within the organization.
- Deloitte ConsultingDesign Intern, presentWorked extensively on Microsoft Blend and helped Deloitte develop the interface for a software that would monitor, manage and increase the efficiency of work order allocation of the employees.
- InteraktionsbyranInteraction Designer, 2015 - present
I am currently an Interaction Designer at Apex-Net a software house in Cesena, Italy. Here I play a major role in designing and helping develop various projects within the company. I also am a graduate of the Masters in Interaction Design program at Domus Academy, Milan.
Prior to which, I finished my Bachelors in Engineering in Information Technology. I briefly worked at Deloitte where I was responsible for creating web interfaces and websites for clients within the company.
My strength lies in generating and building on ideas with my cross disciplinary approach to interaction design.
- Domus AcademyMasters in Interaction Design, 2012 - 2013
- Sathyabama Institute of Science and TechnologyBachelors in Information Technology, 2007 - 2011