- Samuel Mahaffy & AssociatesFacilitator and Consultant, presentSamuel Mahaffy provides consulting services to nonprofits, NGO's, and other organizations both in the U.S. and around the world. Born and raised in Eritrea, East Africa he has expertise in cross-cultural communication. Samuel Mahaffy has working knowledge of seven languages.
- GRE Consulting AssociatesFacilitator and Consultant, 2006 - 2010
- GRE Consulting AssociatesExecutive Director, 2010 - 2013As Executive Director of GRE Consulting, Samuel Mahaffy assisted nonprofits in every stage of their development. He has expertise in nonprofit formation, compliance with state and federal regulations as well as experience assisting nonprofits to re-kindle their passion for service. He has facilitated organizations paralyzed by deep conflict.
- Wellpinit School District--Spokane Indian ReservationDevelopment DirectorSamuel Mahaffy facilitated obtaining extensive federal and foundation funding for this public school on the Spokane Indian Reservation. He brought forward the U.S. Congressional appropriations request that resulted in more than $1M in funding for the Global Classroom Project.
- Michigan Federation of Food CooperativesMember ServicesProvide development and training assistance to more than four hundred consumer cooperatives.
- Northwest Mediation AssociationSamuel Mahaffy has advanced training and skills in family and business mediation. He was the co-founder of Northwest Mediation Associates and was a family mediator approved by the Idaho Supreme Court.
- Tilburg UniversitySocial and Behavioral Sciences, 2010 - 2013PhD in Social and Behavioral Sciences through the Taos Institute
- Dordt CollegePhilosophy, German Language & Literature
- University of MichiganLinguistics, Sociolinguistics
- Gonzaga UniversityOrganizational Leadership
False news about Eritrea is good news for the West | Madote
False news about Eritrea is good news for the West By Omar Bihmidine The West has long tried to tear apart Eritrea by imposing sanctions, pr
Eritrea, through the lens of Business Ethics and Sustainability [Audio] ...
Eritrea, through the lens of Business Ethics and Sustainability The order of speakers and tape time is approximately as follows: Ruby Sandhu
Eritreanism vs Incoherent and Aimless UN-Eritrean Oppositions and Why is...
Eritreanism vs Incoherent and Aimless UN-Eritrean Oppositions and WHY IS ERITREA SUCCESSFUL Deep inside our heart, we have the love of Eritr
Eritrea: Construction of Adi Halo Dam [Pictures & VIDEO] | Madote
Eritrea: Construction of Adi Halo Dam The Emba Tekera Dam, which is under construction in the environs between Adi-Halo and Adi-Kefelet, is
Eritrea is the only nation in East Africa not implicated in the global C...
Eritrea is the only nation in East Africa not implicated in the global CIA torture network, according to Senate Intelligence Committee's rep
The Danish Fact-Finding Mission has it Right: no Human Rights Violations...
By Bereket Kidane, The Danish Fact-Finding Mission has it Right on there being no Human Rights Violations in Eritrea. Eritrea has had the un
My Journey to Capitol Hill to Talk about Eritrea | Madote
I journeyed to the U.S Capital yesterday to talk about Eritrea. No one paid me to go. No one asked me to go. I went because my heart told me
Organization of Eritrean Americans Deplores Extension of UN Monitoring G...
OEA Deplores UN Security Council's Extension of Monitoring Group's Term By OEA, We at the Organization of Eritrean Americans (OEA) strongly