BREAKING NEWS: Sign up at http://smgm.us/Sth for the latest updates about the US version of our much anticipated smartphone, the Galaxy S III, which will arrive for fans this summer!
81 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 28 previous comments
- Ugly phone. I have a galaxy s and after I'm getting a HTCMay 8, 2012
- Us carriers please change look of sgs IIIMay 8, 2012
- Please, please, please give us U.S.A. customers a carrier independent GSM/HSPA + version of the SGS III and future SGS phones. We do not want to have to wait for slow carriers to deliver needed/necessary OS updates to our smart phones. The carriers added software in most most cases adds little to no value for most people in my opinion. Having yet another middle-man between the consumer and phone manufacturer does not increase the customer experience. I am not saying we should not have carrier subsidized phones but I am saying that should not be our ONLY option.
It seriously takes Samsung far too long to deliver updates even though they make really good hardware.May 10, 2012
- best phone with bad displayMay 12, 2012
- Jun 4, 2012
- i love it...............Jun 4, 2012