Please thank for compiling them for us!
The easiest way to connect and have fun on Google+ is to create posts that other users want to engage with.
Google+ Is The Relationship Building Network
The power of Google+ truly is the people and the platform is the relationship building network. The following are a few tips to help you master the art of creating posts that stand out, encourage engagement, and help you have fun on Google+:
1. Headline - A catchy headline is the bait. If it's not intriguing, no one will bite (this is the title of your post).
2. Summary - Tell users in a sentence or two what they can expect to learn about in your post.
3. Mention other users - Mentions are a great way to bring other users into the conversation. Use the @ sign or + followed by a users profile ID to find and ping another user.
4. Shorten URLs to keep your post looking tidy. Most URL shortening services like bitly and googl will also show you the number of times a link has been clicked on which is useful for measuring the popularity and effectiveness of a particular post.
5. End your post with a question. Remember, we are here to meet other users and interacting in comments in a great way to get to know someone and build a relationship.
6. Provide users with an option to be added to a "sharing" or "subscribe" circle where you'll notify them of any posts related to a specific topic that you share publicly.
7. We are seeing the "Pinterest" effect happening here on Google+. Sharing a high quality image makes your posts stand out and will typically have higher engagement than a link or video share. Make sure you own the image or have full permission from the creator before sharing.
8. Add relevant hashtags for additional post discovery in Google+ and Google Search.
9. Share with circles or communities that are relevant to the topic of you post and that will benefit from the information you are sharing.
10. Evaluate the success of your post by viewing your Ripples, using a Google+ analysis tool like All My Plus or the Data Hub Activity report int Google Analytics.
What did I miss? Feel free to leave a comment below with your own Google+ posting tips!
To receive a notification of other online marketing and social media related articles and topics I share, ask to be added to my "sharing circle" in the comments below.
MENTAL TRAINING EXERCISE
After you have left a place, such as a restaurant or shop, stop and see how much of it you can recall and describe in copious, exacting detail. In order to sharpen your powers of observation for this challenge, you will automatically slow yourself down and be more "there" (wherever you are).
If you have read the accounts of the fictional (yet fact-based) detective Sherlock Holmes, you know that he demonstrated remarkable observatory powers, recalling and analyzing the minutest details.
In one of these stories, the author, Arthur Conan Doyle, has the Dr. Watson character say to Holmes:
"It seems obvious your faculty of observation and your peculiar
facility for deduction are due to your own systematic training."
Doyle knew that the' person he modeled Holmes after, his pathology professor at Edinburgh University, was well-known for his extraordinary powers of observation and had taken great pains to train his mind to capture all the minute detail of a scene, an experience, or a person.
I learned another similar idea recently where you put $10 in your wallet every week.
But, you never spend it, you keep it in there with the thought that you always HAVE more than enough money, and that you have so much money, that you never need to spend that cash you are accumulating in your wallet.
Each time you add more to it, you exchange for a larger and larger bill. So the first week you have a $10 bill, then the next week you change it for a $20 then after a few more weeks you change it for a $100 and so on... Nearly everyone can set aside $10/week and if not, just start with $1.
Imagine what it will feel like having $100 or $1000 in your wallet that is always there but you don't have to spend?
#manifestation #abundancemindset #lawofattractiontips
or even one minute from now. Only RIGHT NOW.
It can only function in the present - TODAY
Last week, we talked about the "LOCK BOX" method
for Freeing up your Creative Machinery
in order to get your automatic success mechanism
working more effectively FOR YOU.
This week we will each share
some of the results we got by applying
that method in our lives.
Then, We will share another mental exercise you can
begin using this week to not only, increase the capacity of
your creative mechanism, but also
make your life FAR MORE ENJOYABLE.
Join us at 10am EST (New York - time)
This Saturday March 8th
as we continue our discussion of
THE NEW PSYCHO CYBERNETICS
By Maxwell Maltz
Chapt 6 page 110
Watch all previous sessions by going here...
View Last week's mental training exercise here
Don’t Waste Time! Use These 4 Simple Things To Create A Vide
As online marketers and home business entrepreneurs, you should know that video is important to your success. Here are 4 simple things to cr
Empower Network - Have you been cheated out of your success?
Have you been cheated out of your success? Are other people hogging all the secrets, leads and resources keeping you broke frustrated and wi
Use The Advice Provided To Get The Most From Article Marketi
Sharing information on the Internet is very easy, but the quality of the information shared is not always optimal. Fortunately for aspiring
Unlimited Content: 5 Top High Quality Blog Content
Unlimited High Quality Blog Content-When it comes to content that drives traffic quality counts. If you don’t give readers what they want, y
Empower Network - With New Choices Come New Awarenesses
Hi! Just sharing a bit about what I've asked for in my life, and having received it, as we always do (whether we're conscious of it or not).
My Insights and Inspirational Quotes about Faith in God and
Do you really believe in God and yourself? In this post, I really want to take you into a special place inside of yourself and dig deep into
What does 'voice search' mean for content marketing and SEO?
We all know how difficult it is to type while driving and walking but we still want to do it right? Voice search is...
Empower Network - What's the Inspirational Truth Behind the Fruits of La...
Are you familiar with the term "Fruits of Labor?" It is the title I gave this painting a few months ago when I figured out the reason why I
Empower Network - Mindset Tips: How Do People See Me?
Mindset Tips: How Do People See Me, what this video will show is how to create a list of how you would like people to see you and to help yo