* A System Sourcebook: Using licensed mechanics systems, I would create a system book for Encryptopedia, including creating stat blocks and the like for all of the characters created in the books.
* A Romance & Intrigue sourcebook. Intrigue is not the same as espionage, although they have similar aspects. This could, however, dovetail into Encryptopedia stories.The sections would be Coming of Age, Courtship, Consummation, Legacy, and Dynasty. We'd talk about the arcane, divine and political ramifications of romance, and I'd probably provide in depth detail on the te'ohm system of magic (energy work).
* A Fantasy Catastrophe systemless sourcebook: this would cover three kinds of catastrophes; a Mongol-style horde invasion, the failure of arcane magic, and the death of the Gods. I'd go from pre-catastrophe, to the first signs, to the onslaught, and finally the aftermath.
* Player Folios for Encryptopedia: These would go deeper for each type of Agent Roles listed in Encryptopedia: Herald, Crypter, Shade, Fixer, Gadgetsmith, Demonia, Breaker, Grunt, Spook, Snake, Eyes, and Wetworker. These would be short, inexpensive releases until they all get combined into one book as a Player's Guide for Encryptopedia. I'd be offering a discount off the price of that book for anyone who purchases the folios along the way: I hate double-charging people for information!!
* Something else...don't like any of these!
Special thanks to https://www.flickr.com/photos/joybot/ for the CC photo