The 2015 Mustang was vastly improved from its predecessor, but the 2016 Camaro improved even more and is now clearly the performance leader.
The FR-S is a great example of such a car
is the first to map the facility and run its Fusions autonomously while and are focused on V2V testing at this point.
The producers may not have a full-blown script for the participants to read lines from, but that doesn't mean they go in without a well thought-out narrative that they want to get across.
We talked diesel emissions, software, autonomous vehicles and more
- GMI Engineering and Management Institute (Kettering University)B.Sc. Mechanical Engineering, 1985 - 1990
- Scott Park Secondary School
After 22 years working as an engineer in the auto industry I've made the transition to journalism and communications. After joining AutoblogGreen and later Autoblog on a part-time basis in September 2006 I became the technical editor for Green Fuels Forecast, Diesel Forecast, Hydrogen Forecast in January 2008.
From mid-2008 I also became the technical director for ICON Creative Technologies in Ann Arbor, MI producing a variety of content for clients including numerous live video webcasts. In my role as technical director I also developed solutions to a variety of needs including producing live web video streams from a vehicle test drive. In addition to my writing, I also do most of my own photography, video shooting and editing and was one of the regular hosts of the Autoblog podcast for two years.
Since late 2010 I've been working in automotive communications, creating media content in written and visual form and developing new ways of presenting that content.
In my roles first at ICON, Weber Shandwick and now WPP I've provided counsel to clients on how to more effectively communicate with non-traditional media outlets .
Specialties: My background in automotive engineering gives me a perspective on how the process of developing cars works and an in-depth knowledge of the new technology being developed.
My interest in new technology has allowed me to discover and adapt tools to a variety of purposes to help clients find solutions to communications needs.
I'm also author of Recharging the Car, Chronicling the development of the 2011 Chevrolet Volt. It's an eBook compilation of my writings about the Volt from 2007-2010. It's available from Amazon’s Kindle Store, Barnes & Noble’s Nook store and the Apple iBooks store.
- Navigant Consulting, Inc.Senior Research Analyst, 2014 - present
- WPP GroupAutomotive product writer, editor, technologist, 2011 - 2014
- Weber ShandwickAccount Supervisor, 2010 - 2011
- TRWPrincipal Engineer, 2000 - 2007
- Kelsey-HayesVehicle Development Engineer, 1991 - 1994
- Delco Moraine NDHDevelopment Engineer, 1990 - 1991
- LucasVarityDevelopment engineer, 1994 - 2000
- AutoblogTechnical Editor, 2006 - 2010
- ICON Creative TechnologiesTechnical Editor/Director, 2007 - 2010