The Metropolitan Division is the administrative unit which provides services in the Chicagoland, Northern Illinois and Northwestern Indiana area. Our headquarters is located in Chicago, at 5040 N. Pulaski Road, and we provide a variety of services at numerous locations throughout our administrative area.
* Corps Community Centers
* Correctional Services
* Crisis Intervention
* Disaster Services
* Early Childhood Development
* Emergency Lodge
* Family Service
* Golden Diners Service
* Music Programs
* Rehabilitation Services
* Senior Services
* Spiritual Renewal
* Youth Services
To learn more visit: www.salarmychicago.org
1. Dedicated to nurturing and caring for our children today while helping prepare them for sucess in the future.
2. Our community strengthening activities help provide people find a positive alternative to street life and its vicious cycle of drugs and violence.
3. Faithful supplier of disaster aid, a trusted source of encouragement and resolve, and a beacon of hope in dangerous and debiliating situations.
4. Helping individuals in need transform their lives.
A 501(c)(3) nonprofit.
5040 N. Pulaski Rd Chicago, IL 60630