- SageRock IncWeb marketing, 1999 - present
I'm never particularly excited about filling out these profiles.
Here are some quick snippets about me:
- I'm married to Rocky. The best decision of my life.
- We first had a business - SageRock Digital Marketing agency. She's the "Rock" of SageRock.
- We then had a kid - Indiana. That's a mind blowing experience.
- I'm into running, movies, the beach.
- I like to check things off in life. I've run 3 marathons. Next up: mountains.
- I believe I have been reincarnated over and over again as a revolutionary fighter. I'm never the leader. Just a soldier that was often given a lot of leeway.
- This life's revolution appears to be the Web. Bringing power to the people through the use of the tools given to us today. (there are still a lot of people that don't understand what they have been given here online.)
- I love the Web.
- I love teaching.
- I love life.
- I have no interest in dying. I will hang on till the very last minute. I don't care if all I do is drool and watch c-span. I'll take it.
- Pizza is my favorite food.
- Diet Coke is my favorite drink.
- Kick Ass is my current favorite movie.
- Eminem is my favorite musician.
- Jean-Michel Basquiat is my favorite artist. Although, Banksy is gaining on him fast.
- Zoriah is my favorite photographer.
- Kelley's Island State Park has my favorite Lake Erie beach.
- We are avid tent campers.
- I'm am constantly in pursuit of "success." I'm pretty sure that's just a rainbow that you keep chasing.
- I have much to be thankful for.
- I have to really be whiny to feel sorry for myself (but I do sometimes anyway).
15 Broad St.Akron, Ohio 44305
I'm watching a herd of ponies munch on grass as I write this.
Wild ponies are magical.
But the specialness of the place only is in part because of the ponies.
The only way you can get in this area is by being a camper. There is no hotel or bed & breakfast on this island. That amuses me because I run into a lot of people who say, "My idea of camping is staying at a hotel." Wild ponies grazing 10 feet away from you is only possible if you are willing to camp.
That makes the whole place elite. This island becomes a place for a small group of people.
Additionally, you also have to plan way ahead. As soon as the day arrives where you are able to book your vacation on their site YOU HAVE TO DO IT.
This makes the gorgeous, wide beach lightly populated. The fishermen come down about 6am. They stay till about 9:30 and the. The swimmers come in.
And if that isn't enough, the bathrooms are all newly remodeled. Tiled walls. Spacious showers. Ample electric.
We usually like to go venture out and find new campgrounds. But Assateague one place we come back to again and again.
Retargeting Advertising - Be where your customers are now.
Retargeting advertisings is one of the most cost effective, targeted advertising you will ever do. Learn more about how it all works here.
Link Building Is Dead. Long Live Link Building! The Book
Link Building is Dead. Long Live Link Building! is coming in September 2013! This is my first book and has been years in the making. Possibl
The 3 Most Powerful Things You Can Do Online Right Now! - SageRock Digit...
This is a presentation I'm doing for a group of manufacturers. These are the most important and effective things I think you should be doing
Register for the Friday Internet Marketing Show and Get Stuff
Friday Internet Marketing with Sage & Greg. Every Friday at 3:15 Eastern Time. The funnest hour in marketing. Guaranteed! (or you'll get all
Google+: Brands Rush In Where Consumers Fear To Tread
Earlier this week BrightEdge released data on early adoption of Google+ pages by brands. It also offered a comparison with Facebook. The SEO
How Citizen Journalism Is Reshaping Media and Democracy
With the advent of social media and blogging, the role of the citizen journalist is becoming more valuable than ever. Here's how their persp
Best Buy - Computers, Video Games, TVs, Cameras, Appliances & More
Best Buy's source for electronics, computers, video games, televisions, digital cameras, mp3 players & appliances. Shop online for delivery
Google Unveils Ad Preferences Center For Search And Gmail Ads
Sensitive to privacy issues surrounding ad targeting, Google is opening the kimono to consumers about why certain search and Gmail ads are t
ContentMarketingWorld.com | The Content Marketing Event 2011 Site
Tweet The Power of Story! Content Marketing World is the largest gathering of content marketing professionals in the world, with over 600 ma