1. Auto Awesome Stories now combine your photos, videos and the places you visit into beautiful travelogues. You can read more at http://goo.gl/JGgzil.
2. Auto Awesome Movies are now available on Android, iOS and the web, so lots more people will receive highlight reels of their photos and videos. Here’s one example: http://goo.gl/9ljcdj.
3. You can now create animated GIFs and photobooth-style images on demand. Just tap the new plus button in Photos, and select either Motion or Mix.
4. Really big photo libraries are now supported on Android, so you can access your many thousands of photos quickly and easily.
5. You can now browse your entire photo library, as well as your highlights, by date. Just drag the new scroll bar to move forwards or backwards in time.
6. Profiles now display total content views on both Android and the web. (You can choose to show or hide this number via settings.)
7. A new navigation menu makes it easier to switch between your favorite circles and communities, as well as other places in the app.
8. It’s a lot easier to share content from your phone or tablet. To give it a try, just tap the new pencil icon at the bottom right of the stream.
9. The app menu now slides away as you move down the stream, letting posts fill the entire screen.
Look for the new app as it rolls out gradually to Google Play (http://goo.gl/ruuHW), and let us know what you think!
Welcome to Google Plus
We're now developing prototypes of vehicles that have been designed from the ground up to drive themselves—just push a button and they'll take you where you want to go! We'll use these vehicles to test our software and learn what it will really take to bring this technology into the world.
Learn more: http://goo.gl/qDUtgq
This unusual structure is actually a sculpture of a chimney shaped into a trumpet; intended to represent how a building can function as musical instrument. Designed by artist Dennis Oppenheim, this ‘performance piece’ can be found in Oveland park, Kansas (http://ow.ly/x2AjV).
(photo via lalalalauren likes on blogspot)
Here’s one of my own stories from last year. It has sentimental value to me not only because it was a fun weekend getaway with my wife, but also because it was one of the first stories our team used to develop the stories algorithms and layout. I love how it captures those memories.
- Institute Of Environmental ArchitectureMasters in Environmental Architecture, 2009 - 2011
- Academy Of ArchitectureBachelor in Architecture, 2002 - 2007
- K. J. Somaiya Junior College Of Science & CommerceHSC, Science, 2000 - 2002
- General Education AcademySSC, 1987 - 2000
- Dilip Sanghvi ConsultantsPrincipal Architect, 2010 - present
- SNM ArchitectsArchitect, 2007 - 2010
- Ajit Bhuta & AssociatesTrainee Architect, 2006 - 2007
The Future of Amazon, Apple, Facebook & Google
Scott Galloway predicts the digital future
Explorer Story: Andrew Vanden Heuvel [through Glass]
Join us as physics teacher/Glass Explorer Andrew Vanden Heuvel takes a classroom on a virtual field trip into the Large Hadron Collider. Lea
Why do they award the Pritzker Prize to just one person?
The Pritzker Prize, which this year was awarded to French architect Jean Nouvel, is often referred to as the Nobel Prize of architecture. It