I think this is the September security update. But why is it showing in the notification shade as Android 7.1.2 when I'm on 8.0.0 Oreo!!?
9 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 5 previous comments
- What is the build number showing for the September patches?13w
- I'm showing Build number OPR3.170623.007 now.13w
- It's a known bug that the most recent security update shows wrong Android version like this for some people13w
- Juan SanchezModeratorI also got this update and pushed it , I'm now on the same build version as what I did notice and maybe it was not related to this OTA is that Maps now goes into a PIP which I thought was super cool as I was looking for a gas station here in Miami that had gas and power due to Irma.13w
- Maps pip mode was there in the last build.13w
Add a comment...