Start a hangout
1,545 followers|109,390 views
Works at Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited
Attended Saint Anthony's, Allahabad
Lives in Bombay
1,545 followers|109,390 views
Think out of the Box err ... table !
View original post
Add a comment...
Faculty at HBNI Bombay
- Nuclear Power Corporation of India LimitedAdditional Chief Engineer, 1998 - present
- Nuclear Power Corporation of India LimitedFaculty at HBNI Bombay, 2000 - present
- General Electric AllahabadVacation Trainee Engineer, 1976 - 1976
- Larsen and Toubro Powai,Engineer, 1978 - 978
- BARC BombayBARC Training School Engineer Trainee, 1979 - 1980
- RAPS 1 & 2, Rawatbhata RajasthanEngineer, 1980 - 1987
- NAPS NaroraShift Charge Engineer, 1987 - 1998
- Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, LucknowVacation Trainee Engineer, 1977 - 1977
Allahabad - Haridwar - Varanasi - Dehradun - Lucknow - Kota - Narora - Rawatbhata - Aligarh - Mumbai - Navi Mumbai - Allahabad
Born and brought up at Allahabad. Schooling at Saint Anothony's Convent, Allahabad, a school run by Italian Nuns, National English School, Bharat Scouts and Guides Allahabad, and at Government Inter College (GIC) Allahabad.
Studied at Jwalapur Inter College at Jwalapur, a place near Haridwar, where as a child learned Yoga as a natural exercise.
I consider myself lucky to have large an exposure of very dedicated teachers, having a deep understanding about their subject as well as about life.
Bachelor's of Science from Allahabad University, with the subjects being Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
Selected through Joint Entrance Examination conducted by IITs. Opted for Mechanical Engineering at Banares Hindu University, Five Year B.Tech (Mechanical Engineering) course.
After graduation, joined Larsen and Toubro, Powai Switchgear Works, Powai, Bombay.
selected in BARC through interview and got one of the best training in BARC Training School, for one year in Nuclear Engineering and Technology.
trainer for Engineers at RAPS Nuclear Training Center, at Rawatbhata (KOTA) for seven Years.
Then worked in round the clock shifts as a licensed Shift Charge Engineer at Narora Atomic Power Station Narora (UP), while NAPS was under commissioning and later on during the operational phase of the same.
Developed a good under standing about the Nuclear Processes and the compliance with international standards and work practices, in Nuclear field.
Had a brief stint with Nuclear Power Plant Simulator. Developed the guidelines for imparting training at PHWR based NPP Simulator
Also a faculty and trainer for Root Cause Analysis. Trained around 200 experienced engineers belonging to nuclear industry, on four different methodologies of conducting RCA.
Presently working in Knowledge management Group at NPClL Bombay. Also a visiting faculty for Nuclear Power Plant Engineering at Homi Bhabha National Institute, NFC Hyderabad.
- Saint Anthony's, Allahabad1960 - 1964
- Government Inter College, Allahabad9-10, 11-12, 1968 - 1971
- National English School, Allahabad5, 1964 - 1965
- Bharat Scouts and Guides, Allahabad6, 1965 - 1966
- Jwalapur Inter College, Jwalapur, Haridwar7, 8, 1966 - 1968
- University Of AllahabadBachelor Of Science, 1971 - 1973