LeSean McCoy on teammate Riley Cooper: 'I can't respect a guy like that'
5 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
- That's bullshit he lives in a free country to feel and say what he feels get over itAug 1, 2013
- So does LeSean McCoy.... LolAug 1, 2013
- You can say what you want as long as you can deal with the consequences......his is no body will respect him.Aug 1, 2013
- I lived in Philly and still own home there,white boi needs to roll out of Philly.He will be fighting a black man every Sunday no matter where he goes,watch what you ask for son.lolAug 1, 2013
- I wonder if Riley Cooper respects a man who assaults women on a busAug 1, 2013
- Im guessing he's going to be wide open alot...no protection I'm pretty sure NFL field justice is a hell of alot worse than street justiceAug 2, 2013
- Riley Cooper was WRONG!!v FLAT OUT WRONG!! And he should take the necessary steps in his life to fix that flaw. What he did is very similar to taking The Lord 's name in vein. If He can offer forgiveness with repenting and TRUE IN THE HEART apologies then we as his children need to do the same and move on.Aug 2, 2013
- It goes for EVERYONE THOUGH ALL RACES!! Practice what you PREACH!!Aug 2, 2013
Add a comment...