- Capital University School of Management & LeadershipAdjunct Faculty, 2008 - present
- B2B Sales Coach & ConsultancyManaging Director, 2006 - present
- SOLUTIONS StaffingPresident & Chief Sales Officer, 1993 - present
- Olsten ServicesAccount Executive, 1990 - 1992
I am the President and Chief Sales officer for SOLUTIONS Staffing, a best-in-class regional staffing service based in Columbus, Ohio. We provide light industrial, clerical, accounting, and scientific staffing solutions for our clients who need a higher-caliber employee, and the highest levels of service.
I am also the Managing Director of B2B Sales Coach & Consultancy, a boutique sales coaching and consulting company where I work to help salespeople and sales organizations improve and reach their full potential.
I also work as an adjunct faculty member at Capital University’s School of Management and Leadership. I teach Personal Selling in the undergraduate program, and I teach Persuasive Marketing and Social Media Marketing in the MBA program.
- Harvard Business SchoolBusiness, 2002 - 2005
- Capital University Law SchoolJuris Doctorate, 2000 - 2002
- Capital UniversityPolitical Science and English Literature, 1997 - 2000
Seth's Blog: What does, "it's too expensive," mean?
Sometimes it means, "there isn't enough money to pay for that." Certainly, among the undeserving poor, this happens all the time. And for th
What makes sales training effective? Part 2 - Online Management Training
What are the elements of an effective sales training program? A recent study shows what works and what doesn't.
What makes sales training effective? - Online Management Training
What's the key difference between effective and ineffective sales training? One study suggests that it's follow up.
A Free eBook Crafted to Help You Get More Customers
Today I’m pleased to announce the launch of my latest eBook. You Don’t Need Fans, You Need Customers: Tips from 25 Experts on Converting Pro
Why You Hate Your Sales Force Automation (and what to do about it)
This post was written as part of the IBM for Midsize Business program, which provides midsize businesses with the tools, expertise and solut