I am the President and Chief Sales officer for SOLUTIONS Staffing, a best-in-class regional staffing service based in Columbus, Ohio. We provide light industrial, clerical, accounting, and scientific staffing solutions for our clients who need a higher-caliber employee, and the highest levels of service.
I am also the Managing Director of B2B Sales Coach & Consultancy, a boutique sales coaching and consulting company where I work to help salespeople and sales organizations improve and reach their full potential.
I also work as an adjunct faculty member at Capital University’s School of Management and Leadership. I teach Personal Selling in the undergraduate program, and I teach Persuasive Marketing and Social Media Marketing in the MBA program.
- Harvard Business SchoolBusiness, 2002 - 2005
- Capital University Law SchoolJuris Doctorate, 2000 - 2002
- Capital UniversityPolitical Science and English Literature, 1997 - 2000
- Capital University School of Management & LeadershipAdjunct Faculty, 2008 - present
- B2B Sales Coach & ConsultancyManaging Director, 2006 - present
- SOLUTIONS StaffingPresident & Chief Sales Officer, 1993 - present
- Olsten ServicesAccount Executive, 1990 - 1992
The Single Best Way to Win at Sales Presentations - RainToday
Approach the sales process in the same client-focused, problem-defining, collaborative way that you tell everyone you propose to behave late
Will Your Customer Leave if You Raise Their Prices? 10 Questions to Ask....
Nothing sends fear through a salesperson more than when a customer says something along the lines of, “We are going to take our business els
Social Selling, Big Data, Cold Calling and Inbound Marketing: What’s The...
With so many buzz words and so much hype, it can be hard to know what’s really happening in sales. Sifting through all the talk, the blog po
Your Business is Doomed if Marketing, PR, and Sales Are Siloed
Sales, Marketing, and PR can no longer work in silos. One department is all that's needed. But why?
9 Hiring Mistakes (and how not to make them) | LinkedIn
1. Too focused on experience: Experience is great, but it is not always an indication of future performance. Look for the right attributes a
Seth's Blog: What does, "it's too expensive," mean?
Sometimes it means, "there isn't enough money to pay for that." Certainly, among the undeserving poor, this happens all the time. And for th
What makes sales training effective? Part 2 - Online Management Training
What are the elements of an effective sales training program? A recent study shows what works and what doesn't.