- StarSunflower StudioGraphic Design & Junior Programmer, 2007 - present• Web design, graphic design, web hosting, desktop publishing, administration
- Value VillageService Representative / Line Girl, 1991 - 1993• Stock merchandise, pull line, cashier, customer service, organize displays
- Anne's Fabrics1993 - 1996• Sales Representative/Cashier/Stockperson
- Anne's Crafts1993 - 1996• Sales Representative/Cashier/Stockperson • Customer service/demo stencils and faux finishing techniques • Organize displays, craft class preparation
- Healthy PantryService Representative, 1999 - 2003• Cashier, customer service and sales, checking in orders, markup, stocking shelves • Special orders, General Duties
- Utopian Marketplace, LLCManager, 2003 - 2008• Admin, scheduling, managing employee tasks & job delegation • Managing orders, stock and inventory • Invoice coding, timesheets approval, change orders, deposits • Data entry, email newsletter, web development • Point of sale computer system management • Customer service and sales, general duties
- White OaksDirect Care, 1997 - 1998• Direct Care assistance of developmentally disabled, cleaning and special tasks/outings
- Dick Blick Art SupplyService Representative, 1990 - 1991• Assist college students in finding supplies for class supply lists • Cashier, sales, customer service, store maintenance, unload delivery trucks, price and stock merchandise • Special order and mail order sales, shipping and receiving
I'm into all things crafty. I've been beading and sewing as a profession since 1993. It all intensified when my roommate asked me to go on Dead tour and guerilla vend with her on Shakedown Street. I've also shared cooperative booths at Michigan music festivals including Bliss, Farm Fest, Blues Sunday and Spirit Of The Woods.
I'm inspired by freedom, open source, geekery, planting seeds and singing songs, local wild edibles and medicinals, bottles, trash, dryer lint and sometimes cat tail fuzz for stuffing, jars, twigs, sticks, marbles, beads, scrap copper electrical wire, gemstones, sacred geometry, spiritual endeavors, being a busy bee, community cooking fires, pot lucks, drum circles, and the pheonix rising up from the fire to the luminous lovelight of the One.
I would love to inspire or create an artist cooperative in Central Michigan. Building cob houses, creating svo and wvo kilns to recycle glass into treasures and make pottery. One of my passions is to utilize things that the masses typically throw away and turn these disrespected items into useful, respected functional artwork.
- West Shore Community CollegeUndergraduate, 2012