Sérgio Machado Jr.'s +1's are the things they like, agree with, or want to recommend.
“Running an ultra is 90 percent mental, and the other 10 percent – that’s mental too!” “The motivation and determination all have to come fr
Top Gear is the world's biggest car show, multi-award-winning and broadcast in more than 100 countries. Top Gear takes the public's passion
PUMA successfully fuses the creative influences from the world of sport, lifestyle and fashion.
Run, shoot, laugh and respawn! Join the fun with this trigger-happy, action packed, third person shooter. Play Offline or Online for FREE fo
Explore new places, discover local favorites, and navigate your world with Google Maps. Available on Android phones and tablets with a simpl
Google Play Booksmarket.android.com
Choose from millions of titles on Google Play including new releases, New York Times best sellers, up-and-coming authors, and free books. Ea
Record all your runs, analyze your performance and see how you stack up against friends and locals. Set new personal records and beat your f
Track your progress and challenge your friendsRecord all your rides, analyze your performance and see how you stack up against friends and l