In fact, I think we may begin using broadcast hangouts for collaborative long-distance brown bag sessions.
- New York UniversityBFA Film Production, 1994 - 1998
- San Jose State UniversityMS Mass Communications, 2005 - 2008
- GannettDirector of Product Management, 2010 - 2015
- Publish2Director of News Innovation, 2009 - 2010
- GateHouse MediaDirector of Community Site Publishing, 2007 - 2009
- Santa Cruz SentinelOnline Editor, 2006 - 2007
- The Oakland TribuneReporter, 2006 - 2006
- ChalkbeatDirector, Product & Growth, 2015 - present
You will be redirected to TheAtlantic.com in 1 seconds Continue to ...
You will be redirected to TheAtlantic.com in 1 seconds. Continue to page >>
12 reasons the Argo Project will sail on — and some things NPR learned f...
NPR will continue supporting stations who joined in the "vertical" blogging experiment — and hopes to replicate the networked blogging model
DocumentCloud removes email dump after legal threat
The site was asked to take down emails that were part of an investigation into a News Corp. subsidiary in Australia.
A GarageBand for ebooks: Simplifying publishing could mean a flood of ne...
Apple's new rumored ebook-publishing tool could bring ease-of-use to a complicated process. That could have a big impact on the field.
Inside Facebook · New “Listen” and “Read” Buttons Appear on Facebook’...
New “Listen” and “Read” Buttons Appear on Facebook's Ticker. Comment; Tweet. Eric Eldon•Nov 9th, 2011. Applications, Facebook, Music, Op
Agile, social, cheap: The new way NPR is trying to make radio
The network is apparenty taking a page from agile software development, creating radio programs in "permanent beta" to reach new audiences.
The Public Insight Network, now swimming in data, launches its own repor...
American Public Media's networked journalism initiative will start producing original stories based on its largely untapped database of citi
The Year I Sat On My Butt at Home and Cried Watching Livestreams of Occu...
More from the Personal section. Tumorous: To Chemo or Not to Chemo. Juliet Disparte makes her first life-or-death decision. Welcome Back Boo