- FractlDirector of Creative Strategy, 2013 - present
- BlueGlass Interactive, Inc.Director Of Web Promotion, 2012 - 2013
- BlueGlass Interactive, Inc.Director Of Promotions, 2011 - 2012
- BlueGlass Interactive, Inc.Content Promotion Manager, 2011 - 2011
- BlueGlass Interactive, Inc.Social Media Analyst, 2010 - 2011
- Search & Social Media, LLCSEO/ Social Media Analyst, 2009 - 2010
- NewSunSEO, Inc.SEO/SEM Analyst, 2008 - 2009
- Web Services By DesignWeb Dev/SEO Analyst, 2006 - 2008
- SUNY Stony Brook
Social Media and Online Dating | Social Media Today
Online dating is not a topic usually covered by social media experts, despite its clear appeal to users all over the world. Such sites prese
Google's Quantum Computer Proven To Be Real Thing (Almost) | Wired Enter...
Google bought one. And so did Lockheed Martin, one of the planet's largest defense contractors. But we still can't agree on what it is. D-Wa
Posting About: The Good & Bad of the new News Feed Object
The news feed recently started displaying posts to people who are not a fan of a Page, although they are a fan of the Page tagged within the
Digital Blasphemy: Fluorescence (visited by Reddit aliens) (2011)
Digital Blasphemy 3D Wallpapers: Fluorescence (visited by Reddit aliens) (2011)
How to Write Interesting Content for a “Boring” Topic
If you're lamenting how "boring" the niche you're writing in is, take heart ... I'm here to tell that you can make it interesting to the rig
What Celeb Addicts Have Lost, From Homes to Love Rehab International
Here are some of the most recent and most notable losses celebrities have faced because of their addictions.
Is Google Getting Ready to Change the Ad Rules Again?
Find out how and why Google might "solve" it's mobile problem by changing the rules (again).
Tickets for #BlueGlassX 2013 in LA are Now on Sale!
48 HOURS. 33 SPEAKERS. PRICELESS RELATIONSHIPS.