- I2 InnovationOwner, 2013 - present
He recently started his own company which is developing and marketing solutions for a patient sensitive breast cancer screening and diagnostic experience.
He has provisionally obtained two patents for medical devices he believes will make the field of breast imaging safer and more reliable. He is currently working to obtain a third patent for a more efficient and less traumatic biopsy device (eliminates the "startle-effect") for ultrasound guided breast biopsies.
Ryan is also currently working on a non-fiction book providing a personal and revealing behind-the-scenes look into the field of Breast Imaging titled, "The Mammography Affair."
- Emory University School of MedicineFellowship, Breast Imaging, 2011 - 2012
- Emory University School of MedicineResidency, Diagnostic Radiology, 2007 - 2011
- Spartanburg Regional Medical CenterInternship, Internal Medicine, 2006 - 2007
- University of South Florida College of MedicineMedicine, 2002 - 2006
- University of South FloridaPhysics and Biology, 1995 - 2000
- United States Navy1992 - 1994
NPAP CLE Seminar in Austin | National Police Accountability Project
LOCATION: Hilton Garden Inn Austin Downtown 500 N Interstate 35. Austin, TX 78701. HOTEL ACCOMMODATIONS: We have reserved a block of rooms a
Charted: The Tricky Trade-Offs of Cancer Screenings and Treatments | WIRED
Mammograms cut your risk of dying from breast cancer by 20 percent! That's good. But you have a 10 percent chance of being sent on for a bio
3D mammograms improve breast cancer detection, drive down false alarms
Screening women for breast cancer using traditional digital mammography plus a technique that yields a three-dimensional picture of the brea