- Your phone isn't actually shut down. That's the hack.
- Story doesn't mention how this POS gets on your phone in the first place, and thus how you can easily avoid it. (Hint: Don't download malware from Chinese app stores.)
- Story does mention that your phone has to be rooted for this to happen at all in the first place. But it doesn't mention that rooting your phone — which, by the way, doesn't just happen on its own — means opening it up to other exploits and attacks.
- (I'll let slide the picture of a Lollipop device, but this only affects pre-Lollipop OS versions.)
- Story does give AVG more press coverage, so that's good, right?
Different day, same sky-is-falling antivirus company bullshit.
- Carnegie Mellon UniversityElectrical and Computer Engineering, 2011 - present
- Great Bridge High School2007 - 2011
Android 5.1 Lollipop SDK | Android Developers Blog
Yesterday we announced Android 5.1, an updated version of the Android Lollipop platform that improves stability, provides better control of
Bamboo Paper now available for Windows, Android and Kindle tablets! : Ba...
Hi everybody,. today is a really exciting day for Wacom! We have just released Bamboo Paper for all current Android, Kindle Fire, and Window