- Saginaw Valley State UniversityMBA, 2008 - 2011
- Central Michigan UniversityEntrepreneurship, 2002 - 2005
- RetroFoam of MichiganDirector of Sales & Marketing, 2015 - present
- MLive Media GroupSales Performance Manager, 2014 - 2015
- MLive Media GroupSenior Sales Consultant, 2012 - 2014
- The Flint JournalAdvertising Account Executive, 2006 - 2012
- Genesee Lapeer Red CrossTraining Coordinator, 2006 - 2007
Competing for Blog Readers? Be A Big Fish In a Little Pond - Pushing Soc...
Blog ideas, resources, and training tools
11 Most Important Google Search Algorithm Updates/Changes in 2013 [INFOG...
As we did last year, E2M has come up with the most important changes to Google's algorithm this year. Read on for a report about what sent s
98% Of Your Paid Ads Are A Colossal Waste of Money
That statistic is probably quite shocking, and it should be. Paid advertising is in a shocking state. Learn how to do message match correctl
Warming Up Your Network So No One Can Turn You Down
Ever send a pitch email to a blogger in your field asking them to share one of your blog posts – and get no response? Or maybe you emailed a
Importance of 404 Error Pages | Top 404 Designed Pages - Search Engine J...
Everyone believes that mistakes can happen, particularly when dealing with technology. When pages get relocated or eradicated, users are con
Cyber Monday Spending Hits $1.25 Billion to Rank as Heaviest U.S. Online...
comScore (NASDAQ : SCOR), a leader in measuring the digital world, today reported holiday season U.S. retail e-commerce spending for the fir
Do You Get It? Introducing My First Premium Plugin
You don't have to look far in the IM world to see people touting how powerful email marketing is. How growing subscribers is a crucial aspec
Stalled Out with Your Online Marketing? This May Be All You Need to Move...
You know what you're supposed to do to succeed. It's not a matter of knowing the next steps -- you know them, all right. You just aren't tak