So there's a massive Mac/Linux update for Super Meat Boy, just in time for it to be 80% off on Steam:http://store.steampowered.com/app/40800/
Here's the rundown of new stuff.
- Linux version now available on Steam. If you already own the game for Windows or Mac on Steam, you get the Linux version for free right now. Otherwise, your three dollars gets you three platforms of Super Meat Boy, plus SteamOS support some day.
- Now using SDL2, which means...
- ...game controller support that actually works!
- Tons of bug fixes.
- Super Meat World now works on Linux.
- 64-bit support on Mac OS X.
- Steamworks support on Linux (32-bit only, not my fault!)
- Fullscreen support on Mac OS X.
- Better fullscreen support on Linux.
- Mac framerate should be dramatically better.
Updated Humble Bundle builds coming soon, but I'll probably wait a day or two for Steam feedback before packaging it up.
Please be gentle: a lot of code changed, as part of this work was smashing Tommy's Mac port and my Linux port together and fixing things up from there. If you find bugs, please report them at https://bugzilla.icculus.org/
and I'll try to sort them out asap.