132 have them in circles
Works at ZenithOptimedia
Attended University of Oxford
Lives in London
132 have them in circles
Data Analysis, Paid Search, Biddable Media, Product Development, Data Manipulation and Insight
- ZenithOptimediaSearch Director, 2011 - presentHeading a team running the operations of multiple major PPC accounts. Working on accounts that involve global first collaborations between Search and Display (through VivaKi's AOD proposition). Helping build wider CRO and LPO projects as well as working towards an increasing use of data-informed strategies across media channels.
- ZenithOptimediaSearch Manager, 2010 - 2011• Lead SEM strategy across all Zenith and Optimedia clients. • Development of the search product for competitive advantage and ZenithOptimedia’s SEM output. • Development of the SEO, performance and biddable media proposition and integration into SEM strategy. • Case study construction to gain industry wide insight into SEM performance. • Regular client presentation of relevant insight and account specific actions. • Run PPC strategy and optimisation for multi-million pound campaigns and clients
- ZenithOptimediaSearch Executive, 2009 - 2010Planned and managed multiple Search Engine Marketing campaigns for a major financial institution, several large automotive companies and several FMCGs. Developed a wide ranging knowledge of various media and analysed the consumer interaction between these and the influence this has on a brand. Initiated, designed, assisted and executed in creating several minor dashboard and reporting systems that give a greater insight into the effectiveness of digital campaigns for both agency and client.
- ZenithOptimediaSearch Assistant, 2008 - 2009Analyse search engine marketing campaign data to determine account performance and develop case-studies on consumer behaviour when interacting with search engines and client website. Develop strategies for improving campaign efficiencies and improving the ROI for clients. Analyse the link between cross-media advertising campaigns and the influence they have on branding and the effect they have on search.
Data and Algorithm Enthusiast
A PPC practitioner by trade but considered a general expert in all things involving data manipulation, interpretation, analysis and software product development.
Member of Mensa, MPhys (Hons) Oxon AM.Inst.Phys
- University of OxfordMPhys Physics, 2003 - 2007