Another travel guide just for you!
How to stay safe accidentally
7 Photos - View album
102 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 25 previous comments
- Good one. Thanks.
Reminds me of one time someone was spoiling for a fight, and bragging about his martial arts skills. Oh, I said, what style? And we proceeded to have a discussion about different styles and their pros and cons. And after a minute of that, he's "lost his place in the script" so we parted on good terms.Aug 11, 2011
- Last time someone was spoiling for a fight with me was the time a guy tried to mug me in a parking lot at 3am. I walk with a cane, and I've been a fencer and rapier fighter for years. I disarmed him, then poked him in the solar plexus, making him sit down suddenly and heave in the gutter. Then I left. This was before I became disabled.
Tomorrow I get my "Cane-Fu" training package. I'm interested to see what it has in it that I don't already know.Aug 11, 2011
- , you are officially a badass. ;D Best thing I've heard all day.Aug 12, 2011
- Thank you for the wonderful tips. I'll try my very best not to die.Aug 16, 2011
- I am enjoying your comic-tips more and more. Thank you.Apr 4, 2012
- This was amazing, thanks for sharing! I laughed until I criedApr 5, 2012