“We Don’t Sell Saddles Here” by @stewart https://medium.com/@stewart/we-dont-sell-saddles-here-4c59524d650d?source=tw-lo_e7946e973933-1431898382756
Good tips on conceptual selling.
They could just sell saddles, and if so, they’d probably be selling on the basis of things like the quality of the leather they use or the fancy adornments their saddles include; they could be selling on the range of styles and sizes available, or on durability, or on price.
Or, they could sell horseback riding. Being successful at selling horseback riding means they grow the market for their product while giving the perfect context for talking about their saddles.
A great piece here that everyone who touches product or marketing should read at least once.
- College of CharlestonB.A. Philosophy, 2004 - 2007
- Appalachian State University2003 - 2004
- Hendrick Automotive GroupSocial Strategist, 2013 - presentDeveloped, implemented and executed social strategy for Hendrick Automotive Group nationally supporting tier 3 local listing infrastructure, reputation management, social media monitoring/syndication and social advertising, as well as Hendrick tier-1/tier-2 digital marketing initiatives.
- Hendrick Automotive GroupRegional Digital Marketing Manager, 2011 - 2013Served as first regional digital marketing manager within Hendrick. Aligned online demand creation efforts with dealership objectives and operations, leveraging rolled thoughput yield methodology to improve process performance by channel.
- Hendrick Toyota Scion North CharlestonDigital Marketing Manager, 2010 - 2011Developed, implemented and executed the digital marketing strategy for Hendrick Toyota Scion North Charleston with emphasis on demand creation and lead channel optimization, leading the Charleston market in online traffic and lead generation.
- Gene Reed ToyotaDigital Marketing Manager, 2008 - 2010Managed digital marketing efforts for Gene Reed Toyota in support of internet team and BDC operations. Efforts prompted invite by SET to collaborate on digital marketing projects and initiatives.
Google Launches A Google+ Dashboard For Managing Business Pages
Google announced yesterday on Google+ a new Google+ Dashboard for businesses that manage their Google+ local page on Google+.Jade Wang also
BestVendor | Business Apps, Software, Tools & More for Startups &...
Congratulations! You've earned a ticket to our beta. Sign up now to get app recommendations, see what your contacts recommend, and find
Google and Your Business Forum Wrapup - May 15, 2012
Learn about the latest news and updates from the Google and Your Business forum. Hosted by Vanessa Schneider, Google Places community manage
Google 'Search, plus Your World': the experts' view
Google announced yesterday that it will begin to integrate and give more prominence to content from Google Plus in its search results pages.
Microformats for Google Chrome™ - Chrome Web Store
Shows microformats on the page. Supports hCard, hCalendar, hReview, hReview-aggregate, hRecipe and geo.
2 Month subscription to SEOmoz for a big fat nothing
Any pro will tell you it's all about the tools! That's why SEOmoz comes fully stocked in this department – we're talking about k