And for anyone who owns a Volkswagen (see the article for the models, I think most of them are 2009 or more recent) you have a pretty significant sum of money that will be available to you, I'd recommend looking into this.
An important quote from Pope Francis in Laudato Si, and something to keep in mind on earth day and every day.
-Colin has pledged 1 million dollars of his money to organizations working on these issues
-So have the San Fransisco 49ers
-The protest is spreading and a conversation is happening
In other words, it's working.
This carries over into national elections too, where somehow things like what a candidate's personality is like, or what their hair looks like, or how good at speaking they are, or how healthy they are, or an out of context quote from one of their speeches, or any other number of mostly irrelevant things matter more than the actual specific policies they favor or don't favor. But the public gets what it wants, until a few months or years after the ballots have been counted and their representative disappoints them, because they didn't have a realistic idea of what it is they wanted.
- Movies and TV: I love all sorts of movies, especially Star Wars and Marvel movies, as well as TV shows like The Walking Dead, Breaking Bad, and Agents of Shield.
- Comics: I'm a big Marvel fan and a big fan of comic books and characters in general.
- Animation: I really enjoy animating and making videos. This is time consuming so I don't come out with them too often, but I'll post some occasionally and you can check out my previous ones on my YouTube channel.
- Crafts: I like to make things, whether it be building 3D HeroClix maps or any other random project.
- Video Games: Assassin's Creed is my favorite series, and I enjoy several other games as well.
- Programming: I'm a novice programmer but I have a few projects I like to work on for fun.
- Politics and Environment: I've recently realized that to fix the problems with the government that everyone likes to complain about, we all need to get involved. I'm a big believer in caring for our environment and the power of a few people to make a difference.
- Iowa State UniversityStructural Engineering, 2012 - 2014
- Iowa State UniversityCivil Engineering, 2009 - 2012
- HDRBridge EIT, 2015 - present
- LeMar IndustriesStructural Engineer, 2014 - 2015
- Iowa State UniversityResearch Assistant, 2012 - 2014
- Iowa DOTInspection Intern, 2012 - 2012
- Council Bluffs Public WorksFlood Worker, 2011 - 2011
‘Thor: The Dark World’ after-credits scenes explained
Thor: The Dark World after-credit scenes explained and how they lead us into Marvel's next movies.
Police pursue truck onto Central Campus; shots fired
UPDATE: 11:59 a.m.: Geoff Huff, investigations commander, said the Division of Criminal Investigation is involved with the investigation wit
Bernanke's Obfuscation Continues: The Fed's $29 Trillion Bail-Out Of Wal...
The Fed's bail-out was not $1.2 trillion, $7.77 trillion, $16 trillion, or even $24 trillion. It was $29 trillion. That is, of course, the c
Did Chuck Todd Really Say Media Not Responsible to Correct Obamacare ‘Fa...
NBC News Political Director and Chief White House Correspondent Chuck Todd has taken a beating from both sides of the political spectrum thi
33 Years Ago Today, Jimmy Carter Put Solar Panels on the White House
On this very day, June 20th, 33 years ago, President Jimmy Carter installed solar panels on the White House roof. Seven years after that, Ro