- Lakeland CollegeAssociated in Applied Computer Science
- LakelandBachelors in Computer Science
- Lakeland CollegeMasters in Business Administration (MBA)
- Green Bay Southwest High School1994 - 1998
- Skyline TechnologiesSenior Software Engineeer, 2016 - present
- AmeripriseProject Architect, 2009 - 2015
- Integrys Energy ServicesSenior Programmer/Analyst, 2005 - 2009
- American Medical SecuritySolutions Architect, 1999 - 2004
- UnitedHealth GroupApplication Development Manager, 2015 - 2015
Specialized Bicycle Components : Stumpjumper Expert Carbon 29
Stumpjumper Expert Carbon 29
Specialized Bicycle Components : S-Works + McLaren Venge
S-Works + McLaren Venge
Google Plus Directory | Google Plus Search | Find People on G+
Discover, search and find people on Google Plus. G+ Directory of users.
The Floppy Disk means Save, and 14 other old people Icons that don't mak...
Scott Hanselman on Programming, User Experience, The Zen of Computers and Life in General
Directly Install Mac OS X Lion on Your Hackintosh, No Crazy Update Proce...
If you've read our always up-to-date guide to building a hackintosh you know that installing Mac OS X Lion requires a bit of work. You have
5 Money Lessons We Can Learn From Grandma and Grandpa | MintLife Blog | ...
The Legacy Project, a survey or more than 1.200 elderly Americans, reveals the best practical financial advice they have learned throughout
You Can Easily Judge The Character Of A Man By How He Treats Those Who C...
2012 (271). ► January (271). When A Crush Comes To Visit - Girls vs. Guys · That Awkward Moment When Your Friend's Thumb Makes... Adele
Photoshop CS6 Beta is a Free Download Packed with Content-Aware Improvem...
Adobe has released a free public beta of Photoshop CS6. It comes packed with all the features of the potential retail program which include
Roll Neck Ties for Easier Storage and Less Wrinkles
If you want to keep your neck ties easily organized and free from wrinkling consider rolling them up and storing them in a basket or drawer
What Happens to Our Brains During Exercise (and Why it Makes Us Happier)
Most of us are aware of what happens to the body when we exercise. We build more muscle or more stamina. We feel how daily activities like c