A lot goes on behind the scenes for any real estate transaction. Not having a competent and trusted person to assist can make the difference in a successful or failed sale. Make sure you select someone who is trusted and knowledgeable in order to get the best possible outcome with your real estate transaction.
Includes some great stories from , , and . Also includes some great resources from , and .
1. The conflict of aggressive salesmanship with top performing buyer's agents.
2. Economic motivation is a good thing.
What traits do you think this study missed? Do you fit this profile?
That's true - I guess I was commenting on whether it is used, not the specific type of usage. I think using wicked as an interjection or an adjective is relatively rare in New England. But as you say, using it as an adverb is pretty common.
- Realtor Brookline, MAWilliam Raveis Real Estate, 2003 - present
Learn how I sell my listings in less than half the average market time and still get top dollar for my clients. I focus giving my listings superior exposure and marketing with wide internet distribution, and exceptional, highly targeted marketing.
Home buyers in the Boston area enjoy a highly customized experience when working with me. My clients include:
- Young Families upgrading and looking for a house in Boston suburbs
- Clients who are downsizing, looking for luxury condos in Boston and the area
- Investors adding properties to their real estate portfolio
- First-time-home-buyers looking to make a wise decision
In my past life I was an economics research analysis and did a whole lot of world travel. Currently I live in Boston, with my husband and two daughters.
Find me easily:
191 Grove Street
Brookline, MA 02467
You can also visit my Google+ business page for Brookline MA real estate updates and other area happenings.
- University of Massachusetts AmherstEconomics, 1992 - 1996
- University of Massachusetts AmherstMBA, 1998 - 2000