Going to try and sort my feelings on this today.
55 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 10 previous comments
- Ah ok. That makes more sense.Jul 2, 2014
- SORT EMJul 2, 2014
- - willing to part with it for me to trial it? ;-)
I, too, am interested to hear what other Glass Explorers have to say on the matter.
As for the notifications, I've gotten used to it. I use AcDisplay (for an Active Display-like lockscreen) which puts not one, but two persistent notifications, plus Tasker and Glass. At this point, what's another persistent notification. :-/Jul 2, 2014
- Notifications. Everywhere.Jul 2, 2014
- I'm curious as to what my first week with both and one vs. the other will show too. I'm assuming there will be a handful of pros & cons for each..Jul 2, 2014
- That moment when you look more normal talking to a watch that to something on your face :PJul 2, 2014