I find the photos enourmous big.. hope there are tools to resize things! other than a interface change, I can't see so mutch better things..
ps: where is the proper photoedior??...the new one is kind of amateur yeah? #justasking
Things not working:
- People Search not working in Switzerland, Germany...
- Album view on mobile pretty useless, without being able to organize them in subsets/collections. The result is endless scrolling!
- No manual tagging. Too inflexible to rely on auto crap everything
- Wrong auto tags that you cannot correct (Desktop).
- Compact view not possible under Collections
- No free album order possible (still after all those years)
- Cannot set photo order manually within album
- Cannot define album cover photo
- No collaborative/shareable albums
- Cannot change geotag
- Writing captions per individual photos only (very time consuming)
- Cannot edit time/date of photos
- Assistant on desktop only supports creation of albums
From the Medium interview:
If I’m interested in astronomy and I want to meet other people interested in astronomy, we think we have a good solution — Collections, a new feature that we launched just two weeks ago. It’s the first in a series of pivots. We’re also moving aside the things that either belong as independent products, like photos, or eliminating things that we think aren’t working.
What things aren’t going to be there anymore?
I’m not going to divulge the product plans. You can connect a couple of the dots yourself and understand what is working and what isn’t working.
Well, hard to say what that really means about the "not working" list, but my take is that 's "pivoting" means taking what you have that works and making it work better. More integration with other Google services seems to be a key factor, and, perhaps, more with other social media platforms. We look forward to updates, .
Welcome to the official Google Photos Help community! Our goal is to provide support to members of the Google Photos community.
There are a few rules in this community. You may be removed, banned or have your post removed if you:
- Harass, abuse, or provoke members
- Make off-topic posts
- Post promotional material of any kind
More on our posting guidelines https://support.google.com/groups/answer/1405860?rd=1
If you have a question about another Google Product, please refer to one of the other appropriate support forums listed in the community.
In order to provide the most accurate and fastest help, please use the search function above the categories in the community menu to search for answers to the topic of your choice, or browse categories.
Then our Top Contributors, our most knowledgeable and helpful community volunteers, will try to help you!
Top Contributors of the Google Photos Community
(learn about the program here: http://goo.gl/qaPMO):
Google Photos Help Community:
#Photos #Google #Help #TCpost
- Møre og Romsdal FylkeskommunepresentA challenging and creative work in an inspiring environment.
- Welding technical colleges
An Exclusive Early Look At The New Google Photos App
We've been hearing for a very long time - virtually ever since Vic Gundotra left Google+, with more rumors springing up recently - that Phot
The New Google Photos App Will Automatically Group Your Images By Faces ...
Google's current Photos app uses some image processing smarts to piece together auto-awesome compilations and Stories, but the new Photos ex
CircleCount.com ─ The Tool for Google+ Statistics - Get your Free Analys...
Find out your CircleRank for Google+ or who is the top followed person on Google+. It's just for fun, but more interesting than anything els
Merge Google+, Facebook & Twitter With The Help Of G++ [Chrome &...
The spotlight of the social networking realm is currently on Google+. It's still very young, but the user growth is amazing. The latest data
YouTube plans an ad-free subscription service | Computerworld
The price of the service hasn't been revealed