I think what this girl did is a true example of sportsmanship. Of course Rush Dimbrain thinks otherwise. I'd love to see him try to run two miles.
8 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 10 previous comments
- He ranted for about 10 minutes. I don't understand why he is still relevant.Jun 6, 2012
- Heckuva reason for a rant. I don't see how you just don't smile about this and think that, yes, there are still good people in the world.
I almost feel sorry for him. Almost.Jun 6, 2012
- He isn't a good person. He doesn't get that being a good person doesn't make you weak. What he probably doesn't know is that this girl had already run (and won) the mile race. She is a much stronger and wiser person at her age then he will ever be.Jun 6, 2012
- I had a few jokes about this, being that she probably would've been more comfortable carried out on a stretcher than hobbling down the track, but sacrificing her own race for the sake of making a greater statement about being a good person by actually being a good person is admirable for everyone, especially young people.Jun 6, 2012
- fuck rush limbaugh, ill make sure that son of a bitch is on the bottom of the food chain myself, and that not one person is to "lend him a hand".
fucking trash.Jun 6, 2012
- , he would say they were dressed like the whore of Babylon.Jun 6, 2012