Feeling Disconnected? Want to know more about some of the power users on Google Plus? I'm always thinking of new ways to help the community here at G+. The core benefit of this is for new G+ members. They can now add individual people that interest them to get around Google Plus circle add limits. Hopefully existing users will find value in this as well.
RULES FOR INCLUSION:
- Your "about me" should be near 500 characters or less. wordcounter.net can help you count characters. Not strict, just don't grossly exceed.
- One external link to a family friendly website or XeeMe/AboutMe.
- One internal link to a Google Plus post, page, or community. A GplusTo link counts as internal.
- One paragraph only. Accepted entries with hard returns will have those hard returns removed when used.
- Submit your "about me" from your main profile. Page submissions refused.
- Share this shared circle publicly to your main profile stream.
Again, ABSOLUTELY NO PAGES ALLOWED with exception of linking to your G+ page from within your "about me" submitted from your main profile. I simply don't want pages being represented as real people in this. Thanks for understanding.
About The Author - I'm a huge fan of Google Plus and pretty much everything Google. I've written a couple guides available at scottbuehler.com including my Google Plus Guide and Google Authorship Guide. In my effort to keep this short, check out my post about my TygrScott handle, my family, and my history in my writeup at http://www.scottbuehler.com/general/tygrscott-new-beginning/ If you like animations and animals, be sure to circle and +1 my page.
Administrator Perk / Shameless Plug:
Starting a website or need to learn WordPress? http://www.webhostingchoose.com/
Let's Start The Community Meeting Project! Sorted Alphabetically Last Name.
- I am a veteran Internet junkie with a passion for all that's new and innovative. Every time I get into something new, I make a blog about it, so now I have more blogs than I care to remember. I am intrigued by the psychological aspect of social media. I maintain multiple virtual identities which are a constant source of insight into the subject. I am very active here: http://gplus.to/opajdara. If you want to connect with me on other networks, I will follow back: http://xeeme.com/opajdara. By Dubie Bacino
- Hi there! I'm a UK personal injury solicitor (please don't hold that against me!) and I am completely addicted to social media. I've been on Google+ for around 2 years but only really started using it a few months ago and I LOVE it. So many fantastic, knowledgeable people on here. In addition to helping injured people my mission is to encourage SMEs to use SM and in particular to get more UK users plussing! By Donna Beckett
- I'm married with two sons and from Portsmouth, UK. I love sport having played rugby and football when younger. I now help with coaching my son's rugby team. My first experience with the Internet was in around 2000 when I was volunteered to create a website for my rugby club. I soon realised my design skills were non existent but I was intrigued by how sites achieved higher rankings and that got me started in Search Marketing. My company is Bold Internet. My personal site is www.adrianbold.com. By Adrian Bold
- My name is JO Brenner. I like the nickname Joey :) I too like Google Plus very much and just recently really have met so many people from all over the world that have common interests as myself! By Joey Brenner
- I'm probably the outrider here statistically speaking in that in very many ways I am that which I should not to the concernation of quite a fer control freaks. I myself have my issues with authority but I like to think I'm doing better a bit each day... sometimes no sometimes yes. I am writing a game that I hope will have aspects that can prove useful to future generations in entertainment and having used data not impressions of what I thought the data might be dare I say it's just a tad educational? http://maoutsaou.wix.com/gomandi By Jay Carlisle
- 26-year law enforcement and security professional. I love myself a good cuppa, life-long coffee afficionado. I can cook like a pro, and am the proud father of three kids and three cats (and a stupid bird.) I have a life-long love of comic books and am a fair artist. My first love, though, is writing science fiction/fantasy with a series in the works (Book one already released.) http://mythidriachronicles.weebly.com/ Scott is amongst my first G+ pals and I'm glad to be able to follow him. Thanks for reading. By William Cash
- I am in Southeastern, PA near Amish country: One of the most beautiful spots in the U.S. From here we (my wife and four children) can get to the big city; e.g. NY, Balto., Philly, or D.C. within an hour or two. But why?! I love the country. I recently started a blog @ http://yourlifebetter.net , where I reminisce on all the life changes I've gone through in life and hope to assist other who are struggling. By Darrell Cherry
- I'm a scientist turned entrepreneur who have chosen to be in the building material business. G+ is my defacto social network and I thoroughly enjoy the sharing and exchange of interests in cats and photography (non-mutually exclusive). One of my favorite posts I shared earlier is about a walled city in Kowloon, Hong Kong, which had no police or any government governance between the 1950's to 90's. Lots of historic photos (not mine, 16 in total) all here in this post: http://goo.gl/7WFU2O. By Erwin Chung
- Bonjour from the spontaneous, geeky, Texas-bred, sassy little college chick. The Low-down: 1. I once wore a stormtrooper costume to a Halloween party. 2. I write for a multitude of sites as a copywriter for drumBEAT Marketing (www.drumbeatmarketing.net) and am creating an SEO-learning program. 3. I study MIS at the UofA (No, I did't misspell the Mrs. degree) 4. I have two gentle beasts named Shadow and Toby. Coolest dogs ever. 5. I'm a "'yes' man"- I take on all of life's opportunities! By Lauren Cohrs
- Hi, my name is Christine and I am a G+ addict. Prior to G+, I actually had a life and a profitable business. Now I have a lot of crazed-circle-sharing followers. I have 15 yrs experience in website development, SEO and marketing. Prior to starting a web design business, I worked as a programmer for the Philadelphia Flyers. My tagline tells it all: social media freak, computer geek - I'm a caffeine addicted, tatted up, music sharing, Google+ #CircleQueen ! http://gplus.to/chrisdegraff and website www.christinedegraff.com #GPlusList By Christine DeGraff
- I am a writer, varied interest and working on my first series that I hope to release mid 2014. I have an active TWITTER and I am learning the ropes here at Google+. You can find out more about me here at https://plus.google.com/105433284670573403947. I do have a blog in process and I warn you that it will be open and uncensored would love to have you come visit me, but be warned no telling what will be showing up! By Chhaya Delaine
- My favorite posts are those that allow me a glimpse into the lives of people on different continents. I coach individuals and consult organizations on developing the habits of success. I write a daily success habits series on Google Plus, a Sunday success habits newsletter and long form posts on my blog iamles.com and when I'm not doing that I speak about success habits. Come tweet with me on twitter: www.twitter.com/lesdossey by Les Dossey
- I am a venture capital investment analyst so I get to review a lot of interesting projects in biomedicine. Previously I was a researcher in molecular microbiology for 10 years. I am also interested in psychology, entrepreneurship and science fiction. I am still involved in the project www.genagen.es which provides information on genetics and rare diseases (in Spanish), and sometimes post news on genetics to the google+ page By Carlos Esteban
- Hello my name is Jim Fierro otherwise known as JFantasma I have a passion for art and photography. O am a father of three, a husband and disabled army veteran. I am focused on promoting artist from around the world. I am featured in two countries, Australia and Canada. I donate profits from my artwork to the needy and those recovering from disasters. I am glad to meet all of you and look forward to our future social relationships?. Here are my pages if you would like to visit. http://jfantasmasfineartgalleries.artistwebsites.com/ By Jim Fierro
- I am a lawyer and Founder of . Learn about me peronally at: https://plus.google.com/u/0/105660614967708643414/about Video Calls online with Lawyers is my mission. I would like everyone to be able to easily find a lawyer that will have online video consultations and meetings, with an appointment, in addition to traditional office visits. By Thomas Finley
- My website is www.michafire.net and I hope to update some of the photos there from here (I guess cloud storage is easiest with G+). I already have updated the part about having contributed a story to the NovoPulp magazine/anthology, of which I'm also co-project manager and web-editor :P I also have contributed stories to the Theme-Thology Anthologies (first one will be out by September 28th). I have a blog over at blogger.com (Food for Thought) where I'm a bit slacking right now with inspirational thoughtful things. By Micha Fire
- I love testing items for companies from gadgets to beauty. I bake every few days from scratch and enjoy experimenting in the kitchen! I have a little blog that I always mean to dedicate more time to but life gets in the way http://samplesandfreebiesgallery.wordpress.com/. Let's see, when it comes to fun for me I enjoy DIY stuff like building a bench out of slate and pretty much anything that improves the home. By Linette Freire-Molina
- A coffee mad, nomadic generalist, I am creative, analytical, opinionated, and did I mention opinionated. My name is James Fridley though often known better (to the chagrin of a city in the USA) as just Fridley. With a masters in International Relations and a life long passion for problem solving, I'm interested in pretty much anything especially if it is creative, intelligent and challenging. You can find more about me via Fridley.com.au By James Fridley
- I am a man of many hats, who wears odd socks, by choice. I am not sure which hat to wear here, but I think the #FUFISM hat will work best on Google Plus. is the page associated with my blog 4u brand with blogspot where Functional User Friendly Integrated Social Media is the focus. When not working on FUFISM issues for clients I oppose the 4x4 ban and am a founding member of the Association of Recreational Beach Users (ARBU) http://social.me/arbu By Frank Gainsford
- I was in G+ from day 1 and fell in love with it right away. To me, it's more than just another social network. It's a whole package for plussing my life and business. My contribution to G+ community is mainly the +Circloscope project (The microscope for you G+ circles! Read more at www.circloscope.com) and another one which you'll hear about soon. I can best describe myself with these tags: #socialmedia #googleplusbusiness #webdeveloper . And my postings on Google+ revolve around these topics as well. You can read more about me in my G+ profile at bit.ly/eagh - By Ehsan Ahmadi Gharacheh
- As a "Graphic Enthusiast", I'm here on Google+ to show and discover new UIs, 3D graphics and cool things from the web. I'm really enjoying the Android world, and as a "Computer Geek" my Galaxy Nexus is perfect for me. I'm looking into expanding my circles to keep me updated with the latest news and interests. Currently building my site, but you can check some of my works here: steel89.deviantart.com and my Google+ Page here: By Cristian Giordano
- I'm a professor of mathematics at the University of Colorado Boulder. My posts on Google+ are usually of one of the following five types. (1) Posts about mathematics, aimed at a general audience. (2) Circle shares of circles that I created myself. These are “Showcase” circles, which means that people are invited to leave comments containing a link to one of their best recent posts. (3) Various photographs I took. (4) Posts about words and languages. (5) Tips on getting more out of Google+, aimed mostly at inexperienced posters. By Richard Green
- Myself a professional clothing merchandiser and social media lover. Love to do networking. Have few thousand connection on LI as well as other professional network. More details are available at http://xeeme.com/mithuhassan , http://about.me/mithuhassan. By Mithu Hassan
- Owner of Full Impact Studios a #Magento and #Ecommerce web development and #SEO company. Love Social Media and #Marketing . Company: http://www.fiswebdesign.com Phone: 800-658-0113. By Aaron Hemmelgarn
- Hi my friends...im sarah,I attend purdue college for further artist career and am a philosopher along with a degree in social communication. I love my two Australian teddybear yorkies and love google. I became a g+ fan when I checked it out and seen how very knowledgeable artist, photographers, music, omg the knowledge and how nice and respectful all was. I have a cir le a small one just trying to start to portray art and advertising for artist and photography,and music.I truly enjoy each friend very many people from very many places. So nice to see. Thank you. By Sarah Howard
- I am a recovering accountant, poet, and budding photographer. I have recently married my writing to my photography through a blog on my website: www.deborahhughes.zenfolio.com, where you can view my photographic work as well. Other than chasing flash floods and winter ice, I spend my time gardening and petting my cats, Gertrude and Marvin. I love google+ and have been enjoying your posts over the last few months. Thank you for this opportunity to meet and greet. By Deborah Hughes
- Waving from Pasadena! I am a self-proclaimed health enthusiast who has been online since the early 90s. I created my first website www.MamasHealth.com in November 2000. Along the way, I developed a multi-faceted treasure chest of digital marketing and social engagement tools. In my free time I teach social media classes to business owners. I have also knitted over 500 hats for sick, premature babies. By Raquel Hunter
I blog at http://lifestylescience.eu about personal development and life tips through science. Mostly I deal with social dynamics, evolution, nutrition and gymnastics. My aim is to help people understand life better, to extinguish popular but mistaken belief systems and inspire. The ultimate goal is happiness. You can find all the social platforms I participate in http://xeeme.com/angelokarageorgos By Angelo Karageorgos
- I work from home doing various freelancing jobs. I'm a new social media manager for my colleagues' websites/app and I am also an abstract artist. I'm into software programs such as Maya, Poser, AE, IL, PS, Dreamweaver/Muse. I also write some deep dark imagery as well as professional articles. I am a mishmash of convoluted thoughts and talents all rolled into one. Feel free to check out my perosonal blog of musings/artwork. http://myownvirtualreality.blogspot.com/ By Sara LaMothe
- I'm a 6 year employee for United Parcel Service, a second week Bouncer for the Famished Frog in Morristown, NJ, and I'm also a published Poet, creator of the work "Heart of Spring Season: A Book of Assorted Poetry" by S.M. Larson. You can find my book on Amazon if you're interested in adding my work to your collection! http://amzn.com/0615816053 by Steven Larson
- I've been on the plus for a few if months now. You can find out more about me on my G+ page. I also have begun a HOA series called The Art of Giving. It's an interview series highlighting why giving is important and relevant to our lives online as well as offline. By Troy Mc Laughlin
- I am a medical doctor who works and teaches at a University Hospital. I am an Additional Professor (between associate and full Prof) in Clinical Immunology (autoimmunity and rheumatology). I have deep interests in wide areas of Science ranging from Life Science such Evolutionary Biology, Molecular Biology and Immunology, and Physics and Cosmology. and Technology. So you will see me posting on any of these topics and would not guess I am a medical doctor from my posts. By Able Lawrence
- My name is Chuck Lee and I'm a writer. My company is called Intelliformance Business Writing Services and I prepare business plans for start-ups and newer companies, write grant requests for nonprofits, respond to RFPs and write B2B and B2C copy. I have 20+ years experience in corporate America writing for a wide variety of Fortune 500 companies. I work out of St Louis Mo. For additional information visit my Linkedin profile or my website, http://www.intelliformancestl.com. By Chuck Lee
- I've been an Audiologist for 11 years, specialising in tinnitus treatment. I'm here to raise awareness about tinnitus and its treatment, particularly the great work we do at . A new development from the University of California in the last year or so has enabled us to switch off, or significantly diminish tinnitus in the majority of people. You see my blog and bio at http://www.thelondontinnitustreatmentclinic.co.uk/tinnitus-treatment-expert-blog/blogger/listings/jlevy.html By Jason Levy
- I live in the Scottish Islands and am interested in photography, sci fi, animals, music, holidays and generally having fun and adventures. I am the Content Manager for the UK's largest parenting website www.netmums.com, which is a support and information website for parents with a focus on local information. You can also find us on G+ at google.com/+netmums By Emma Maxwell
- I am a British post-doc scientist turned artist. Watercolor is my favorite medium (for its luminosity) but I also paint in other media. I Prefer semi-abstracted art over photo-realism. I have a passion for color-both in my art, clothing and furnishing. Bright pops of color against neutrals are like jewels to me. I enjoy organic gardening (to eat and paint), cooking Asian, Indian and Thai cuisine, being beside the sea (hearing the waves), autumn and thunderstorms (not-tornadoes). My art blog: sallymeding.com By Sally Meding
- Hi everyone, I'm Sunil Nadar and I am an "Application Engineer" at raw engineering inc, since June 2011. Previously I worked as an IT Recruiter(Recruitment Executive) at "NET Employment Services Pvt Ltd. http://www.raweng.com/ By Sunil Nadar
- One of my core beliefs is that one must make the most of life. Driven by this belief, I bring an intensity, focus and purpose to everything I do. My main goal is to maintain a healthy balance of work (LawInfo), family, training and concern for others. To be the best at what I do, I consistently search for better ways to serve my clients. That means listening attentively to each client's needs, helping them focus their objectives when necessary, and designing marketing strategies to meet those objectives. By Keith Newstrom
- I'm a runner, gym rat, poet, SPCA dog jogger, and general self-improver. I'm part of the Customer Community team at and I have expertise in server management, website fixin, coding, SEO, social media, and content creation among the billion other things rattling around up here in my head. I can be found on various social networks at http://xeeme.com/JacobsLadd3r and love to connect with new people! By Jacob Nicholson
- Hi all! I am and I eat, drink and sleep Google+ in many other guises to boot. My G+ tips hashtag: #Jaanatip As a Top Contributor to the Google+ Discuss Community, I love helping people: Trying to spread the word also on my googleplushelper.blogspot.fi blog. I'm a Finn and all you've heard about us is true. The sauna bit, too. By Jaana Nyström
- I am founder/Creative Director at O'Connell Meier. I started that firm in 1989 to provide direct marketing services to associations and we have been pioneering ever since... first with desktop publishing, then fax-on-demand (remember that?), email, and websites, then online communities, and now digital marketing, mobile and social media. We've rolled it altogether under "Digital + Direct" marketing as we find that the accountability forced by online marketing is quickly pushing traditional marketers to learn direct marketing techniques. xeeme.com/LynnOConnell By Lynn O'Connell
- I'm a professional photographer and editor, living in Salt Lake City, Utah specializing in landscape and automotive photography. I also provide editing for any photo that anyone needs at www.nickomanphotography.com. I am an animal person too. My favorite is my mini American Eskimo named Mosey. By Nick Oman
- Hi Everyone, like Scott I'm also a huge fan of Google Plus and I also have a XeeMe http://xeeme.com/SamStormbornOrmandy which is great for organising and keeping track of all the social sites that I'm on. Please note that G+ is at the Top because I love it! To summarise, I'm a digital artist with a few pieces of my artwork online (there are a few samples on all my backgrounds) and I promise you this, the best is yet to come!!! By Sam Stormborn Ormandy
- Hello, my name is Lisa and I do accounting for a nonprofit food bank. We are fighting hunger - feeding hope by giving over 35 million tons of foods and goods to public and to other organizations. Single mother of two teenage girls. New to google +. Going to check out Scott's guides. By Lisa Ortega
- I write about science and science fiction. I have a few short stories published, but basically I love science and am fascinated by the possibilities which it throws up! I also like photography and art... and follow some of the most awesome people here on G+ :) Waves . I have my flash fiction (Sci-Fi) up on www.lacerantplainer.com! By Lacerant Plainer
- I love music, I have a degree in vocal performance, but I also love piano and cello. I'm in internet marketing, and just started a blog on the side www.bealady101.com. I'm interested in social issues and politics, particularly equal rights. I love to travel and explore. By Jessalyn Rae
- Hi everyone, I'm Cathy Read, artist creating architectural abstracts inspired by contemporary and iconic buildings. To quote a client "I bring things to life more that any photograph can". I exhibit in the UK where I'm based. I've a family whom I adore, but confess to loving the chance to escape to my studio to work. Please contact me if you'd like to hear more. My site is http://cathyreadart.com By Catherine Read
- I'm a strategist, thought changer, change agent, and hey one heck of a fun guy to get to know. If you demand to know more I shall not deny you, my profiles are here: http://xeeme.com/rossquintana Love to connect and see how we can help each other in this wonderful thing called life. By Ross Quintana
- I love everything tech, mostly android, I have two German Shepherds and two cats which I love to death... I just started a job as Marketing Manager for a Best Buy Mobile store. So far I am really loving it. Other than that you can read more about me in my g+ profile here. https://plus.google.com/u/0/109052420587654093130/about By Claude A Robinson III
- I am an avid traveler, for business and pleasure. I work FT in IT as a pre-sales engineer. I love my work and love helping others improve their lives through travel and part-time income opportunities. I'm a father of a 16 yr old girl and a 10 yr old boy. When I'm not working or traveling, I'm his personal chauffeur to/from baseball practices and games. My daughter is a musical theater major and wonderfully talented. By Bryan Salek
- Hi, I'm Ginger Schneider and I'm addicted to Google+. I love to laugh, learn & enjoy friendships and G+ is a place to do all three. Along with my two Sons, I enjoy a simple, rural life based on this principle: "Work Hard, Waste Nothing, and Leave Everything More Beautiful Than You Found It!" My passions include family, cooking, crafting, & critterz. I have a blog called Down On The Farm at www.ginsonsfarmhousechic.com where I share the country lifestyle & Farmhouse Signature Recipes. By Ginger Schneider
- Hello everyone I'm a father and husband from south Georgia who earns a living as an auto parts sales person. Photography has been a hobby for ten years and I designed and coded my website www.bensellars.com to share my interests on the net. My site includes a blog which allows me to practice my love of writing. I recently moved my portfolios to smugmug, accessible through my site, where I hope to promote a career in fine art photography. By Ben Sellars
I'm a London, UK- based programmer, web developer and animator with a passion for the arts, design, fashion, mathematics, technology, computer science, analytics, cats and creativity. I enjoy the beach, getting out into the beautiful British countryside, I am learning the fine art of photography and I am starting a blog as well. I am have really been getting into social media recently and I am LOVING how it is connecting me up to talented, creative, interesting people all over the world. I'm now totally hooked :) Google+ Rocks. - By Helen Simpson
- Hi I am into connecting people interested in helping the environment. All my social places are at xeeme.com/michaelqtodd I will follow back. Thanks! By Michael Q Todd
- Hi there, I'm Norwegian, work with eight other people on the service desk of a 3700 people strong company. Work with anything from phones to PCs, software, SQL and whatever. I love sci-fi movies, stories, classical musig, food, travelling, etc. I maintain a website when I feel like writing - http://torgersens.net/ By Knut Torgersen
- I am a performer by trade. I act, sing opera and play the oboe professionally (natassiav.me). I am also a developmental editor and literary reviewer for scifi, fantasy, and steampunk. My interests vary quite a bit with politics, gaming, and film amoung them. Post wise I love photography, art, science and a host of Geekery. By Natassia Velez
- Hey all, I'm +Mia Voss of , host of #TMCOnAir and the weekly #SocialMediaPowerChat . By Mia Voss
- Hi everyone, my name is Leonardo Wood and I help small businesses in the UK attract customers online, I provide Wordpress websites and local SEO services, my site is www.leonardowood.com - I also love snowboarding and do my best to go to the Alps once a year :-) By Leonardo Wood
- Hey guys, I'm a student at school and my favorite subject is writing. I'm an avid Harry Potter fan and I love reading! One of the things I enjoy most is art. I have pet dutch rabbit named Oreo, and I absolutely adore her. My Google+ profile is https://plus.google.com/109492539759668930130/about By Annie Zhou
Notice: The views and claims made in these bios are written by the members themselves. They should not be viewed as an endorsement or recommendation by or Google Plus. Thank you. :)
If you are already included above:
- Please consider a share to your main public stream
- Definitely +1 and comment.
Need to edit? Put EDIT REQUEST: <biohere> in comments below.
#realpeople #sharecircle #AboutMe #circles #shareccircles #topcircles #circlesharing
I've weeded out anyone who hasn't posted anything in 2012 yet, so it's not stale.
If you want some fresh content in your stream and love to travel, then this should get you off to a great start.
Let me know if I missed you in this circle!
A perfect blend of contemporary living and old-world charm greets every guest at the Royal President Bangkok serviced apartments, where the warm ambience of our serviced apartments provides a haven of tranquility that belies our location at the heart of the bustling city streets of Sukhumvit, Bangkok. This serviced apartment complex consists of 186 spacious rooms, suites and rooftop penthouses that combine the comforts of home with facilities and service of a deluxe hotel.
Located within easy access to business districts, shopping malls, Terminal 21 Shopping Mall and Robinson Department Store, and entertainment venues, the Queen Sirikit National Convention Center, as well as adjacent to Bangkok’s clean, safe, and swift skytrain, with Nana BTS Skytrain and Asok BTS Skytrain stations being equidistant (a short 10 minute walk) from the property, Royal President Bangkok is unrivaled when it comes to making your stay in Bangkok both memorable and stress-free.
Experience the ultimate in lifestyle and convenience during your trip to one of Asia’s most vibrant cities with a stay at Royal President Bangkok Serviced Apartments. Avail of our exclusive website offers.
02 253 9451