Contract Opening in my group that can sit in Boston or Portsmouth, NH
Liberty Mutual Insurance is seeking an experienced Senior IT Recruiter/Sourcer with to support the IT Talent Services organization. In this role you will provide full lifecycle recruiting for assigned business units or functions, managing requisitions for all levels, up to and including senior level roles and specialty areas. Typically has a cross- functional requisition load of relatively more complex positions that require broad sourcing knowledge and/or ability to develop targeted sourcing strategies.
Work with recruiters, hiring managers and local Human Resources staff to support Information Technology staffing. Proactively and continually source, develop and maintain an effective Information Technology pipeline and network of diverse talent to support the recruiting team in staffing initiatives.
Seeks creative solutions for sourcing candidates that positions Liberty Mutual's brand strongly in the marketplace and further establishes a culture that promotes excellence and fuels growth. Leverages recruiting resources such as internet, internal Applicant Management System, professional organizations and community associations to identify, recruit and network for candidates. Use the full functionality of our applicant tracking system to manage the selection, offer, negotiation and closing involved in full lifecycle recruiting. Maintain accurate and well-ordered documentation on candidates, searches, hiring manager interactions and other recruiting activities to ensure Company and legal compliance with employment practices, policies and processes.
Act as primary communication point with applicants and candidates from initial contact point to offer. Working with hiring managers and/or senior management, negotiates and makes offers of employment. Lead communication and relationships with hiring managers and interview teams. Provide feedback on applicants and candidates and ensures timely coordination of candidate movement through various systems and processes. Work to meet established metrics per the assigned business unit or function. Provide insightful analysis of reports and makes recommendations for improvements. Promote Liberty Mutual and SBU-specific brands across numerous markets and professional communities. Participate on various Human Resources / Recruiting project initiatives.
Bachelor’s degree in Business, Human Resources or related discipline preferred or equivalent. An advanced level of knowledge in full lifecycle Information Technology recruiting components including, but not limited to, successfully sourcing diverse range of applicants, qualifying, interviewing, networking, assessing, salary negotiation, relationship management, and due diligence.
Demonstrated ability to take ownership of selection process and successfully manage challenging assignments required. Experience required in a setting that requires a sense of immediacy, ability to manage competing demands, receive criticism and constructive feedback and maintain adaptability and flexibility. Strong organizational, time management and process management skills necessary to maintain workload. Excellent written and oral communication skills necessary to effectively work with senior management, hiring managers, applicants and candidates. Experience placing senior level and niche candidates highly preferred. 3-10 years of IT experience in full lifecycle recruiting on a national, multi-location level required. Knowledge and past use of a web-based applicant tracking system, preferably Taleo.
- Liberty MutualTechnical Recruiter, 2014 - presentIT at Liberty Mutual Insurance is growing, with over 4,500 employees globally. We are actively hiring Project Managers, Software Developers, Quality Assurance Engineers, Business Analysts and Managers in several locations including Boston, Seattle, Wausau, Fairfield, Dover, Portsmouth, and Indianapolis! Liberty Mutual was recently ranked 76th on the 2014 Fortune 500 List (based solely on revenue). As part of our IT team, you will be working at one of the fastest growing insurance companies. Working for IT at Liberty Mutual presents opportunities to work on emerging technologies such as Cloud, Clarity, Java, Informatica, SAS, WebSphere, SharePoint, Microsoft.Net, virtualization, and mobile applications. Our IT professionals are transforming innovative technology into real business solutions. Liberty Mutual provides an environment that supports career development, training, and hands on experience, along with competitive rewards and incentives. If you like a challenge and enjoy working with the latest technologies we would love for you to join our team! To apply, please visit: http://careers.libertymutualgroup.com/
- PhilipsCorporate Talent Acquisition - Strategic Sourcing Partner for IT, 2013 - 2014
- Softworld Inc.Senior Delivery Manager, 2012 - 2013
- TripAdvisor LLCTechnical Recruiter, 2012 - 2012
- The Training AssociatesSenior Recruiter, 2009 - 2012
- Starpoint Solutions LLCRecruiter, 2007 - 2009
- Apex Systems, Inc.Technical Recruiter, 2006 - 2007
- Harvard UniversityResearch Assistant, 2004 - 2006
March for Babies - View Team Page For Angels & Survivors
On December 16, 2012, we welcomed our 3rd and 4th sons, identical twins - Micah and Sebastian - into this world world at Tufts Medical Cente
The 7 Steps for Recruiting Hard-to-find Passive Candidates
I just completed a search for a director in Silicon Valley for an important technology role. After posting a very compelling ad and conducti
How to find your next job- Part 1: Preparation | LinkedIn
Give me six hours to chop down a tree and I will spend the first four sharpening the axe. --Abraham Lincoln As a professional recruiter, thi
My inaugural post: A little about myself (Part 1) | LinkedIn
C. Wright Mills wrote that, “our lives are lived at the intersection of history and social structure,” meaning that the macro forces of the
March for Babies - View Personal Page For royruhling7
Every day, thousands of babies are born too soon, too small and often very sick. I'm walking in March for Babies because I want to do someth