-d'abord,nous recensons les enfants abandonnes que nous rencontrons dans les rues a travers des agences que nous avons installes dans plusieurs villes et dans différents pays,en occurrence la cote d ivoire d abord,le liberia et la guinnee.
-ensuite,nous essayons d évaluer leurs capacités et leur potentialités intellectuelles et physiques afin d avoir une idée de l orientation que nous pouvons leur donner dans la vie.
-enfin,nous permettons aux plus ages de suivre des formations a certains métiers et nous scolarisons les plus jeunes,et cela,grâce a des institutions de formations et Etablissements prives qui sont nos partenaires.
Il faut préciser que nous sommes bases en cote d ivoire sans toute fois avoir de siégé permanent .
Au regard de cette lourde tache que nous nous sommes donnes d accomplir,il faut dire que ce n est pas chose aisée. Cependant ,vu l enjeu il nous est nécessaire de tenir bon jusqu’à au bout et cela pourra être possible avec vous et grâce a vous . si vous recevez ceci,considérez que c est un cris de cœur a votre endroit et le moindre geste venant de votre part nous sera d une très grande utilité et fera énormément plaisir a tous ces pauvres enfants innocents qui en on vraiment besoin.
Si vous devez le faire c est maintenant car sauver une vie,ça n attend pas. Puisse le ciel,permettre que vs ne restez pas indifférent a cet appel au secours .
Contactez nous sur notre e-mail : email@example.com
- SEO Training SWFounder and President, 1997 - presentFounder and president of SEO Training SW and the SEO Roadmap. Roy teaches and coaches his students how to become successful online in Internet Marketing.
- RadarBustersFounder and CEO, 1996 - 2007In 1996 Roy launched the e-commerce website RadarBusters.com and his persona "Radar Roy" was born. Roy became a world wide expert in the speed counter measurement industry reviewing and selling radar detectors, jammers and other 12-volt automotive electronics. In 2007 Roy sold this company to his biggest competitor for over 7-figures.
- Maricopa County Sheriff's OfficeLieutenant, 1976 - 1996Roy retired as a Lieutenant with the Maricopa County Sheriff's Office in 1996. During Roy's career he was assigned as a patrol deputy, a narcotics undercover detective and the commander of the Sheriff's Office West side patrol district.
41914 N 251st Ave Morristown, Az 85342
Roy Reyer began his online marketing journey in 1974 when he received his Associate Degree in Communications and Advertising from Grahm Junior College in Boston, Massachusetts.
Roy worked with several TV stations throughout the New England area including WPRO in Providence, Rhode Island and the Warner Cable Network in Malden, Massachusetts.
Taking a slight detour from marketing, in 1976 Roy moved to Arizona to become a Deputy Sheriff with the Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office.
During Roy’s 20-year career in law enforcement, he rose through the ranks, first working in patrol and then as an undercover narcotics detective. In 1996, he retired at the rank of Lieutenant as a commander.
Not someone to sit idle, after his retirement, Roy founded Wickenburg Web, a Web development company. After designing several e-commerce websites for clients who became very successful, Roy decided to launch his own e-commerce website. This site was RadarBusters.com and his persona as “Radar Roy” was born.
Roy grew his e-commerce marketing network out to include 45 other websites specializing in the 12-volt automotive electronics niche.
Then in 2007, Roy got an offer he just couldn’t refuse from one of his largest competitors. He sold his company for over 7-figures!
After retiring a second time, Roy took a year off and fulfilled a lifelong dream – to learn to fly a plane and become a pilot. Roy received his general aviation and IFR certification and today pilots his own Cessna 182 across the US.
In 1998, Roy jumped back into online marketing with the goal of helping others. He launched SEO Training SW and the SEO Roadmap.
“When I decided to help others with SEO training, I first met with people who had the desire to learn and asked them what they needed to become successful. The overwhelming response was that they needed a “SEO Roadmap” that would guide them through the confusing world of Online Marketing and Search Engine Optimization.” – Roy Reyer
Since 1998, thousands of people have sought out Roy’s expertise in online marketing. He teaches and coaches others to be equally successful through private in person consultations, online SEO workshops and at live events where he is a guest speaker.
If you are committed to online marketing success and taking your skills to the next level, then take the next step now and join Roy by adding him to your Google Plus circle of friends.
- Dr. Robert CialdiniNeuromarketing, 2012 - 2013Certification from Dr. Robert Cialdini's "Principles of Persuasion Workshop" (POP)
- Wayland Baptist UniversitySocial Psychology, 1993 - 1995Bachelor degree in Social Psychology
- Grahm Junior CollegeCommunications and Advertising, 1973 - 1975Associate of Science of Degree in Communications and Advertising