Last Chance! Only one more day to get Werewolf Apocalypse for #99cents . Werewolf Apocalypse is Book 4 of The Amazing Wolf Boy, but each book can be enjoyed separately. Don't miss out! #Kindle it today! http://amzn.to/1H2OCH4
Do you ever outgrow the pleasure of having a story read to you? Not if you’re listening to these books. From A-list celebrities to talented voice actors with multiple pseudonyms, these voices will make you love literature, even if you’re listening to it instead of reading it.
I celebrated my birthday with the family today, and my daughter brought the most amazing birthday cake. It's a #Grimm cake, my favorite TV show. I was so tickled, I didn't want to cut it. But of course I did. :)
Last Chance! Only one day left to buy Werewolf Apocalypse at 99 cents. Get in on the fun. Werewolf Apocalypse is Book 4 of The Amazing Wolf Boy, but each book can be enjoyed separately. Don't miss out! http://amzn.to/1Ow73Mc
I would like to take this opportunity to personally apologize to my bank account. There are now new editions of Harry Potter books that come in house colors. Thatcher Wine of Juniper Books designed the four different custom sets of all seven books in the series, reimagining them with jackets for
Experts say most people only use 10% of their brain's potential. What if there was a pill that could unlock the other 90%? Clinical Trials have shown that the ingredients in this pill can boost your brain power, sharpen your mind, and sky-rocket your energy levels.
Roxanne Smolen is a leading professional in the writing
industry. She’s a sought-after writing instructor and editor whose tireless
efforts help other authors reach their dreams of publication. She co-founded
the Coral Springs Writers’ Workshop and has been a contributor there for over
twenty years. She is a prolific writer with twelve published novels. She also writes a line of children’s books with
two of her granddaughters and a series of how-to-write books with her fellow members of the Coral Springs Writers' Workshop. Roxanne has been married to her high school
sweetheart, Gregory, for 40+ years and has two children. You can connect with
her on Twitter, Facebook, and Google+.
I have lived on countless planets and have seen amazing things, and I write it all down for your entertainment.