Other drivers who are in the series are upset, but do not want to be banned as was WARD BURTON, Kyle, and Donny Allison, for speaking their minds as to where NASCAR, A GRASS roots Driver series started from to what it is NOW!!!
I wish there was another series that drivers could go to to drive like the Saturday night drivers do, or even the TONY's(Stewarts) could go to, to be honest as to what is going on. Not fined for saying what is on their minds, just a race car driver expressing what they feel, no matter who's feelings et hurt!!.
If you cant take some criticism, get out of the business, and let REAL racers take control of the series!! Not a person who has NEVER DRIVEN a RACECAR, or been in the PITS , RUN it like it should be !!!!!!!!!!!
TONY STEWART has shown he can run a race, Race track Team and Organization better than ALL who control NASCAR nowadays!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
704 720 4600
4600 Roush Place Concord NC 28027
For over twenty-five years, Jack Roush has been committed to performance, having won 31 championships and more than 400 races in drag racing, sports car and stock car racing. Roush Fenway Racing boasts five championships in NASCAR’s top three divisions, and has established itself as a dominant force in the sport.
- 2000 – NASCAR Camping World Truck Series Championship with Greg Biffle
- 2002 – NASCAR Nationwide Series Championship with Greg Biffle
- 2003 – NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Championship with Matt Kenseth
- 2004 – NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Championship with Kurt Busch
- 2005 – Placed a record five of 10 teams in the "Chase" for the Sprint Cup
- 2007 – NASCAR Nationwide Series Championship with Carl Edwards
- 2007 – 100th NASCAR Sprint Cup Series win with Carl Edwards at Dover
- 2009 – 100th NASCAR Nationwide Series win with Greg Biffle at Phoenix
- 2009 – 50th NASCAR Truck Series win with Colin Braun at Michigan
- 2010 – Turned 1,000,000th mile in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series
- 2011 -- NASCAR Nationwide Series Championship with Ricky Stenhouse Jr.
- 2011 -- NASCAR Nationwide Series Owner's Championship.
- 2011 -- Won 299th NASCAR race at Texas.
- 2012 -- 25th season of NASCAR competition.
- 2012 -- Daytona 500 Champion with Matt Kenseth.
- 2012 -- Scored historic 300th NASCAR victory.
- 2012 - Brought home back-to-back NASCAR Nationwide Series Championships.
- 2013 - Placed multiple entries in the Chase for 10th season.
- 2014 - Placed another car in the Chase for the Sprint Cup.
- 2015 - Won the NASCAR XFINITY Series Championship with Chris Buescher.
In 2007, Roush Racing and Fenway Sports Group (owners of the Boston Red Sox) announced a joint venture and the formation of Roush Fenway Racing. This unprecedented relationship brings together two championship organizations that have distinguished track records of success in sports, into a single, powerful team with the resources, expertise and horsepower needed to sustain an elite position in NASCAR. Fenway Sports Group supports Roush Fenway Racing by using their experience, relationships, and large audience base to add value to Roush Fenway's sponsors, and maintain an unsurpassed position among NASCAR teams
Through on and off the track dedication to excellence and commitment to performance for our teams, fans and sponsors, Roush Fenway Racing has and will continue to thrive in the NASCAR garage for many years to come.