Tons of positions in development, sales, marketing, data/analytics and more. Let me know if you have any questions about the roles - shoot me your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org and I'll do my best to get it in front of the right eyes!
Love this infographic that Offerpop designed to show the history, users and uses of the Hashtag. I'd say the only thing missing is some direct credit to ex-Googler for creating the beloved hashtag.
Original blog post - http://bit.ly/1bYkrl9
3 Reasons to Run Cross-Network Hashtag Campaigns - http://bit.ly/HGqWjH
Ebook: The Definitive Guide to #HashtagCampaigns - http://bit.ly/1dNrcbq
- OfferpopProduct Manager, 2012 - presentBuild social media campaign tools for marketers.
- The Next WebIndex Editor, 2011 - 2012
- Federal Deposit Insurance CorporationWeb Developer, 2011
- United Therapeutics CorporationSupport Analyst
- Dickinson CollegeInternational Business & Management, 2011
- Sidwell Friends School
- Syracuse University Abroad Program in LondonAdvertising and Entrepreneurship
- Pako - Car Chase Simulator
9 questions about Nigeria you were too embarrassed to ask
Some essential background on the country, its fight against Boko Haram, the larger forces shaping the conflict (oil is a big one), and the h
What Did Edward Snowden Get Wrong? Everything | RAND
Unfortunately, during the Snowden affair, many news outlets have spent more time examining ways the government could abuse the information i
General Mills Embraces Collaborative Storytelling with Hello Cereal Soci...
Inspired by the passion and enthusiasm people have for cereal, there’s a new, “Hello Cereal” co-branded social media community from General