Love this infographic that Offerpop designed to show the history, users and uses of the Hashtag. I'd say the only thing missing is some direct credit to ex-Googler for creating the beloved hashtag.
Original blog post - http://bit.ly/1bYkrl9
3 Reasons to Run Cross-Network Hashtag Campaigns - http://bit.ly/HGqWjH
Ebook: The Definitive Guide to #HashtagCampaigns - http://bit.ly/1dNrcbq
- OfferpopLead Social Media Strategist, 2012 - presentPerform front-end customizations to social media campaigns for key clients on Facebook and Twitter.
- Novation BroadbandAssociate, 2012 - 2012
- The Next WebIndex Editor, 2011 - 2012
- Federal Deposit Insurance CorporationWeb Developer, 2011
- United Therapeutics CorporationSupport Analyst
- Dickinson CollegeInternational Business & Management, 2011
- Sidwell Friends School
- Syracuse University Abroad Program in LondonAdvertising and Entrepreneurship
What Did Edward Snowden Get Wrong? Everything | RAND
Unfortunately, during the Snowden affair, many news outlets have spent more time examining ways the government could abuse the information i
General Mills Embraces Collaborative Storytelling with Hello Cereal Soci...
Inspired by the passion and enthusiasm people have for cereal, there’s a new, “Hello Cereal” co-branded social media community from General
Google Fiber, net neutrality & the regulatory challenges in the age ...
Summary: An article in Wired argues that Google is violating network neutrality laws, but the bigger issue here is about how we adjust our r