1. Create A Killer Hovercard: goo.gl/ifDhJW
2. Sharing to Circles vs. Publicly: goo.gl/1qr0YO
3. Google+ Communities: goo.gl/NC21Ly
4. Share Your G+ Posts on Other SM : goo.gl/QeefiD
5. Report Issues With G+ or Suggest Ideas: goo.gl/FywX2c
6. Create A "Save For Later" Circle: goo.gl/PmBRWf
7. Add A Large Image To Your Post: goo.gl/lVr3yj
8. The Various G+ Keyboard Shortcuts : goo.gl/7BaxMs
9. Share Someone Else's G+ Post : goo.gl/DYJo3U
10. Create A Mini Blog on G+: goo.gl/zEVIOM
11. Host A Google+ Hangout: goo.gl/2P0n0Q
12. Leave A Wake of Value-Add In Your Path: goo.gl/lpCzaD
13. Take Control Of Your G+ Notifications: goo.gl/WHU0p3
14. SEO Your Google+ Posts: goo.gl/oYb6J1
15. How To Find Things On G+: goo.gl/rY18uQ
16. Formatting For Beautiful, Engaging Posts: goo.gl/mnfP5d
17. How To Disable Comments & Shares: goo.gl/Bkc6Mp
18. Attract More Comments With Gifs & Image Posts: goo.gl/VGcNhl
19. Start A Conversation With Someone : goo.gl/VXOVmy
20. Create An Event Using G+: goo.gl/IUFmlP
21. Enable Automatic Hash-tagging: goo.gl/MuoV9h
22. Don’t Give Up At The First Hurdle: goo.gl/2zdPQ8
23. The Benefits of Link Shorteners: goo.gl/pwfGXo
24. Understanding Ripples & Using Them To Your Advantage: goo.gl/Z47kxp
25. What Not To Do On G+ (Part 1): goo.gl/IdP51J
26. Edit Posts - Did You Know You Could Do That?: goo.gl/aFsKU9
27. Choose The Best Link Thumbnail For Your Post: goo.gl/wXTSh4
28. Start Building Your Author Rank: goo.gl/4427P3
29. Link G+ To Your Content With Authorship Tags: goo.gl/Rn4GGJ
30. Curate & Streamline Circles for Awesome News Streams: goo.gl/e8lNhh
31. Use Eye-Grabbing Headlines: goo.gl/p45IPK
32. Use Google Drive With Google+: goo.gl/zpwHHC
33. Track Circle Shares With CircleCount: goo.gl/TXfe2j
34. Be Awesome With AutoAwesome: goo.gl/Inq2bX
35. Build Your Following By Watching Hangouts: goo.gl/Rjgrhi
36. Overcome Difficulties With Plus-Mentioning People: goo.gl/nQsT9T
37. Write Posts That People Are Actually Looking For: goo.gl/D8NwGh
38. Use ‘The Google+ Effect’ To Improve Your Twitter Experience: goo.gl/hLE1Ia
39. Learn How To Use Images Appropriately & Legally: goo.gl/D3dzCc
40. Learn To Schedule Posts With : goo.gl/1BUcrN
41. Build A Community Around Your Passion: goo.gl/IsFrHg
42. Optimise Your Profile/Page/Community For Search: goo.gl/YMblJF
43. Share Beyond Your Circles & GPlussers: goo.gl/ryHWHQ
44. Blocking & Muting People - As Simple As It Sounds?: goo.gl/wqsXnN
45. Extend The Life Of Your Best Posts: goo.gl/tGw9g7
46. Merge Multiple Google+ Profiles Together: goo.gl/sRKzp8
47. Using Your About Tab More Effectively: goo.gl/sNqUDQ
48. Posting Multiple Photos Per Post: goo.gl/sM32aP
49. Use Google+ ...Every Day: goo.gl/fS0tIq
50. What Not To Do On Google+ (Part 2): goo.gl/3ahoO4
It wasn't an April Fool's day, it was for real.
Last month (yeah, on April 1st..) told Facebook - "it's not us, it's you" and broke up, awaiting a horrible online future as a result.
Why they broke up is a beautiful story in itself. It'll make you laugh, it'll make you cry, it'll make you yell - I TOLD YOU SO! (http://goo.gl/04xCNh) and yes.. it was about money.
Not that Eat24 didn't want to shell out some dough, they actually did spend over $1M in Facebook ads in 2013 to have their friends enjoy a dash of humor, but their friends never did:
All we do is give, and all you do is take. We give you text posts, delicious food photos, coupons, restaurant recommendations… and what do you do in return? You take them and you hide them from all our friends
And so what happens to a business after a month without a Facebook page?
"*App installs* from the week following our breakup letter totaled 1.75x more than we got from all our 2013 paid Facebook ad campaigns combined."
Email open rate goes up from 20% to 40% and people are replying. That’s right. People are actually opening, reading, and replying to a marketing email.
Some email subscribers who accidentally(??) unsubscribed from Eat24 company’s mass email, realized their mistake (???), then actually took the time to contact them and ask to be subscribed again(????)?
Yeah. That really happened.
Basically, Since Eat24 deleted their Facebook, they’ve seen a huge increase in open rate, more replies, and more sign ups.
In their own words: breaking up with Facebook was the best marketing move we made all year.
#eat24 #facebookmarketing #onlineadvertising
- RosiemediaChief Strategist & Marketing Consultant, 2011 - present
- City of AventuraWebmaster/Communications Specialist, 2004 - 2011
- MotorolaAdminstrative Asst., 1996 - 2004
Rosie blogs in a few places, and hangs out on social media sharing Internet goodies. Actually, she greedily consumes content about technology, social media, journalism, public relations and digital media. Rosie loves to share some of that with you so you'll see lots of links (hopefully helpful to you and your business). Thanks for stopping by! Come for the cheekiness, stay for the knowledge sharing.
- University of Massachusetts AmherstCertificate of Journalism, 2010 - 2011
- University of PhoenixBS Business & Information Systems, 1998 - 2002
- State University of New York at Stony BrookEnglish, 1982 - 1985
Christine Wright - Fort Lauderdale Family Coach | Noomii
My clients are parents and individuals who are professionals seeking clarity in their goals, techniques for improving communication and unde
The Lion and the Rose (Game of Thrones) The King is Dead - TV Eskimo
King Joffrey Baratheon is dead and the list of suspects is long; Roose Bolton meets Reek and learns that Brandon and Rickon Stark are alive.
Watch the Original Rosemary’s Baby to Get Ready for the New Miniseries
It was a sensation as a 1968 movie. How will Rosemary's Baby translate to a TV mini series? We'll find out when it airs on NBC.
Around the Holidays Consider Fundraising For the Members of Your Community
Your nonprofit is always considering their bottom-line, and how your organization can benefit from fundraising. However, when the holidays a
Get Your Donor Management in Place before the End-of-Year Rush
December will here before you know it. Make sure to be prepared for year end donations - but if your staffing is lean over the holidays, a d
How To Turn Your Social Media Into a List-Building Machine! : DonCrowthe...
In my recent webinar, Turn Your Social Media Into a List-building Machine, I showed: The shocking numbers that prove that building an optin
5 Scary Website Mistakes that Small Businesses Make
Small business websites have only seconds to grab someone's attention and engage them enough to become a customer. Here are 5 mistakes to av
Half Of Us May Soon Be Freelancers: 6 Compelling Reasons Why
My cofounders and I started Contently in 2010 because we saw the world of journalism shifting. Where newspapers and magazines once provided