Boy, Siri really doesn't like it when I confuse her with...
557 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 49 previous comments
- OK I'm going to have to step in on that one because the Control Center on iOS 7 is just like the quick settings menu that first appeared in Android 4.2 but was available on other Android skins like Cyanogenmod and TouchWhiz since Android 2.2. The biggest difference is the arrangement of toggles and the direction the menu is activated from.
But if you want to talk about copying features what about live wallpapers and the active notifications.
One thing everyone is getting confused is they are comparing Siri And Google Now but they are not the same thing. Siri is a digital voice assistant. All you do is talk to it. So of course turning on features using your voice is something you would expect. Google now is for searching and displaying relevant information when it is needed. Sure it has some voice features but that is not its primary feature. That is why I say it is a more useful tool than Siri. That said don't make it seem as though it is difficult to add those system settings to Android, in fact Android already has built into its framework the ability for apps to interact with one another and the system. iOS doesn't allow apps to implement other apps or access the system. Aug 27, 2013
- Different approaches man. I prefer Siri's method on my iPhone rather then my Nexus 4. I don't need it to remind how far my home is away and how to get there. I know where it is.Aug 27, 2013
- That's all it displays because you don't use it. It's a learning app. You don't have search history on it doesn't work.
Go to Google voice search and say "what movie has 4 kids walking on the train track".
Now do it on Siri.Aug 27, 2013
- Well I do. It tells me best photo places, it tells me directions to resturants I searched for, that's useful but only sometimes.Aug 27, 2013
- Hahaha I tried that and Siri said the same thingAug 28, 2013
- So what are you still doing with the iPhone? What are your thoughts on s4?Sep 1, 2013