I'm helping an Irish university with a quick bit of research (when I say "quick", I mean under 5 minutes!)
I'm looking for people who use Social Media as part of their marketing mix to try and understand how they use the various channels . . .
I improve efficiency and profitability through innovative solutions that reduce complexity:
· A plain-speaking inspirational leader with over 20 years of international experience encompassing Technical, Commercial, Operational and Delivery roles, including full P&L responsibility.
· Able to rapidly untangle complexity, remove ambiguity and translate high-level strategy and vision into actionable, measurable tasks. Then motivate and mentor stakeholders and teams to take ownership and responsibility for their outcomes to efficiently achieve the agreed objectives.
· Exceptional interpersonal skills and high integrity underpin the ability to build strong, lasting, trust-based relationships and create high-functioning multi-disciplinary teams.
· Instinctive commercial flair combined with a solid technical and operational expertise ensures the recognition and optimum exploitation of business opportunities.
- Social networking expert delivering thought leadership in how changing use of the web will impact ISPs and Telcos in terms of utilisation, traffic management, churn/retention, ARPU, etc