I'm helping an Irish university with a quick bit of research (when I say "quick", I mean under 5 minutes!)
I'm looking for people who use Social Media as part of their marketing mix to try and understand how they use the various channels . . .
- National Grid plcLead Solution Architect, 2012 - 2012
- Adam SmithTelecoms Transformation Consultant, 2011 - 2012
- Contract Technical Co-ordinator, 2010 - 2011
- EricssonDirector of Strategy, 2008 - 2009
- White Label DevelopmentManaging Director, 2009 - 2010
- British Sky BroadcastingBusniess Analyst, 2008 - 2008
- Wipro TechnologiesLead Technologist, 2007 - 2008
- BT One ITStrategy Consultant, 2005 - 2007
- Tech MahindraSolutions Consultant, 2004 - 2005
- BT ExactFeasibility Consultant, 2004 - 2004
- United Kingdom Department for Environment, Food and Rural AffairsProgramme Manager, 2003 - 2003
- Malawi GovernmentProgramme Manager, 2002 - 2003
- Nortel NetworksDirecteur de Marché, 2000 - 2002
I improve efficiency and profitability through innovative solutions that reduce complexity:
· A plain-speaking inspirational leader with over 20 years of international experience encompassing Technical, Commercial, Operational and Delivery roles, including full P&L responsibility.
· Able to rapidly untangle complexity, remove ambiguity and translate high-level strategy and vision into actionable, measurable tasks. Then motivate and mentor stakeholders and teams to take ownership and responsibility for their outcomes to efficiently achieve the agreed objectives.
· Exceptional interpersonal skills and high integrity underpin the ability to build strong, lasting, trust-based relationships and create high-functioning multi-disciplinary teams.
· Instinctive commercial flair combined with a solid technical and operational expertise ensures the recognition and optimum exploitation of business opportunities.
- Social networking expert delivering thought leadership in how changing use of the web will impact ISPs and Telcos in terms of utilisation, traffic management, churn/retention, ARPU, etc
- University of Lifepresent