9. I’ll vote Democrat because I believe oil company’s profits of 4% on a gallon of gas are obscene, but the government taxing the same gallon of gas at 15% isn’t.
8. I’ll vote Democrat because I believe the government will do a better job of spending the money I earn than I would.
7. I’ll vote Democrat because Freedom of Speech is fine as long as nobody is offended by it.
6. I’ll vote Democrat because I’m way too irresponsible to own a gun, and I know that my local police are all I need to protect me from murderers and thieves. I am also thankful that we have a 911 service that get police to your home in order to identify your body after a home invasion.
5. I’ll vote Democrat because I’m not concerned about millions of babies being aborted so long as we keep all death row inmates alive and comfy.
4. I’ll vote Democrat because I think illegal aliens have a right to free health care, education, and Social Security benefits, and we should take away the Social Security from those who paid into it.
3. I’ll vote Democrat because I believe that businesses should NOT be allowed to make profits for themselves. They need to break even and give the rest away to the government for redistribution as the Democrats see fit.
2. I’ll vote Democrat because I believe liberal judges need to rewrite the Constitution every few days to suit some fringe kooks who would never get their agendas past the voters.
And the Number One reason I’ll vote Democrat is:
1. I’ll vote Democrat because I think that it’s better to pay billions for oil to people who hate us, but not drill our own because it might upset some endangered beetle, gopher, fish or frog.
- NM Dept of Health / WICApplications Developer, present
- Discount Tire Co
I see Hope, you can taste its bittersweet essence, The smell of Hope is pungent and thick in the air, and it’s there having been brought into a world in turmoil. There has been war in our world since I was a child, and even on a cloudy day I wake and the brilliance is a warm feeling.
- Santa Fe High School
- USMC NCO School
The Case Against Being Too Sensitive - Tactical Sh*t
(TaskAndPurpose.com)-The term “trauma” is being used a lot lately to describe situations that are not actually traumatic. Editor’s Note: Thi
Top 20 Things Patriots Should Teach Their Kids - Tactical Sh*t
Learn the top 20 things Patriots need to be teaching their children.
American Sniper Is Not the Iraq War Film We Need -- Vulture
Iraq War veteran and author Brian Turner on the film's problems.
Ben Ray Luján of New Mexico to head House Democrats’ campaign arm
Rep. Ben Ray Luján, a New Mexico Democrat first elected in 2008, is House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi’s pick to head up House Democrats’ ca
Catholic League Has Pretty Chill Response to 'Black Jesus'
The Catholic League, which often expresses offense at media portrayals of Catholics and religious figures, is pretty okay with Adult Swim's
Who is Mohamed Elibiary — and why is he advising DHS?
Readers of my former blog may recall my run-ins with Mohamed Elibiary, a Muslim activist from North Texas with whom I frequently clashed. El
Obama To Send Up To 300 U.S. Military Advisers To Iraq - ABC News
President Obama said today he is prepared to send up to 300 U.S. military advisers to Iraq to assist in training and advising Iraqi forces a
How a Florida kid's "stupid app” saved his family’s home and landed him ...
Michael Sayman is not your average tech entrepreneur. For one thing, he’s 17 years old and started making money off iOS apps at the age of 1
National Democratic group won’t aid Martinez rivals
Vermont Gov. Peter Shumlin, who chairs the Democratic Governors Association, said he doesn’t expect a Democrat to win the gubernatorial race
Americans in large numbers want the U.S. to reduce its role in world aff...
Americans in large numbers want the U.S. to reduce its role in world affairs even as a showdown with Russia over Ukraine preoccupies Washing
A List of Cliven Bundy's Supporters, Now That We Know He's a Pro-Slavery...
The Republicans who withheld their support for Cliven Bundy were rewarded this morning when Adam Nagourney of The New York Times reported th
Race for funding takes ugly turn in gubernatorial contest
The campaign for governor took a turn for the nasty Wednesday, when Democrat Alan Webber’s campaign emailed a fundraising letter calling Gov
The Man Who Discovered Susana Martinez Could Also Be Her Downfall
Jay McCleskey, a New Mexico ;political operative, turned a county D.A. into the GOP's Latina savior. But with him as consigliere, she may ne