- "Currently seeking a challenging new position"Administrative Assistant | Compliance Officer | Client Services Coordinator | Member AAAE, 2011 - present
- Dublin Airport AuthorityCompliance Officer, 2002 - 2010
- Dublin Airport AuthorityStrategy Administrator, 1999 - 20002
- Rockbrook Park School, Ireland1982 - 1984
A “Reliable Leader" who is also a capable business
professional with >15 years’ experience leading inter-disciplinary
collaborative teams in a project officer/manager capacity.
A “Project Manager” with a record of keeping charging structures, incentive schemes, compliance, billing, IT and “adding-value” ancillary revenue projects on track & on budget.
A “Constant Innovator" whose strategy is always to consider both internal and external paths to market and suggest Open Innovation as a possible road-map.
A “Business-Strategist” who uses qualitative & quantitative techniques, SWOT/PESTLE analyses and business model innovations to develop and maintain competitive advantage.
A “Business Analyst” who is knowledgeable and experienced in using airport databases to support new business evaluation, budgeting, planning, and operational change evaluation.
A "Relentless Achiever” who is keen to learn, sets goals, communicates with colleagues and is adept at MS Office, MS Project, Salesforce, Desk & Hubspot products.
A "Dynamic Communicator" who loves using didactic materials in seminars & presentations to inspire participants and with the experience of doing this in Spanish, Japanese & English.
A graduate of an Airport Operations Management (AOM) course and Social Media enthusiast!
Specialties: • Developing innovative aeronautical or non-aeronautical charging systems
• Ensuring aeronautical charge compliance to ICAO standards
• Developing new charging & IT processes at airports
• Professional Customer Relationship Management (CRM) experience
• Managing innovative commercial product & service advances (i.e. new self-service kiosks)
• Business analysis using basic formulas, v-lookups & pivot tables
• Proven communicator: past chair of European Airport Charges Representatives (EACR)
Please contact email@example.com
* Heads Up! * Change of Location for Seattle Listening Tour Hearing | Tr...
The word is out today that the Seattle stop of the Senate's “Listening Tour” will be held, not at the King County Courthouse, but at the Fir
Generation X Fares Poorly During Recession, Says Study
Members of Generation X, the so-called Slackers weaned on Saturday morning cartoons, divorce, and deep cynicism, are now in their late 30s t
Glassdoor – an inside look at jobs & companies
Search jobs then look inside. Company salaries, reviews, interview questions, and more - all posted anonymously by employees and job seekers
Norris, Dana confirmed as Áras candidates - RTÉ News
David Norris and Dana have both secured the fourth council nomination required to be included on the ballot for the Preisdential Election on