A while back we announced plans for a tool that would help you transfer your circles from one Google+ account to another and ensure that your followers are automatically directed to your new, preferred profile. Today, anyone can visit Google Takeout and click “Transfer your Google+ connections to another account”: https://www.google.com/takeout. For more information, check out this help center article. Thanks again for being so patient!
150 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 79 previous comments
- Well I'll just have to do it manually then and adding everything to my new accountJul 10, 2014
- I followed the link and the page says "Circle transfer aren't available anymore"
mehDec 14, 2014
- The transfer was broken from the start. You'll be fine doing it manually. Just be sure you really want to go through with it!
Imagine the same amount of work needed when you switch workplace and get a new Google Apps account. 😕Dec 15, 2014
- Nick B+2https://www.google.co.uk/intl/en/about/
Focus on the user and all else will follow, who they kidding, if the ability of merging an old account to a new account isn't focusing on the user then what the hell is!
I have just run into this issue, now I need to change from a business focused ID to a personal one, for a company whose entire reason for existence is to provide information in a single place, you'd think they'd give users the same option wouldn't you.
Google, you're useless, this isn't rocket science, follow your own mantra.
FOCUS ON THE USER, AND ALL ELSE WILL FOLLOW.Jan 6, 2015
- Nick B+1http://www.petitionbuzz.com/petitions/focusontheuser
Please share, forward, tweet, FB whatever this link.Jan 6, 2015
- You can't,Feb 18, 2016