Our economy still faces some statistics that are not easily ignored. Labor force participation rate dropped again. ...To some surprise, 230,000 new jobs went to those individuals between the age of 55 and 69. Those between 25 and 54 lost 10,000 jobs. Not exactly a sign of a healthy, vibrant economy.
39 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 8 previous comments
- I had to switch jobs to regain health insurance. Our drivers here do not have health insurance. The lady at the gas station says their hours were cut back to comply with Obamacare. Bush was a boob. Obama is worse. If congress would do something, they'd make things even WORSE than they are now.Oct 4, 2014
- Ann M.+2Many people that did that found out that the insurance cost them more. You don't have to pay Obamacare if you work part time. For you to get free insurance, costs me more. How fair is that?Oct 4, 2014
- No one cares about that game but little kidsNov 21, 2014
- My county is number 1,846 on the list and I can tell you that living here is a constant struggle for survival. Wages have decreased while cost of living has increased. Who can afford to relocate when it's impossible to save up money to do it? Every dollar I have is usually spent by the time my next paycheck comes around. I am college educated. This situation is even worse for so many others.May 21, 2015
- Take.my.brotherJul 28, 2015
- Please. Find a job for me44w
Add a comment...