Well - the debate on the bottom of this reply I listed some points wich seem critical from outer #german viewpoint, as #non-polarizing-conservative and as #christian, as a supporter of the content-result which might still get not only an online push to be discussed according to #foreign-pilice-deescalation friendship with #Israel as to debth-crisis solution starting point. I appreciate your work on these issues in the media, it is by no doubt maybe even more important than #to-get-elected or beeing the #nominee. From my short term watch based analysis - see the link above and the debate, I do not want to pull it away from here or there, anway, please focus on grass root targeting middle-aged liberal and conservative through the young active base and please focus on how to #re-enter-media-coverage, which leaves the third out, even as he has above 20% and will as would have even more in not so conservative split by #Santorium-states.
I am #not-for-Ron-Paul, as a person or in special terms, but the debate he is resulting is the most exciting thing I ever heard from american poltics, and I am strictly loved as truth based christian - to name concrete solutions will ever be even some kind of ministry Paul does right now, which is something to be supported. As I guess it will get tough for all of you, please invest time in these aspects - I guess I simply post it from the post and origininally discussion
I would even recommend people not to invest only into media ads but media support as he is still somehow now differently argumented " #blackmailed " or #left-out-of-the debate in some fields. I thought it would change when #Michele-Bachman argued, why she is stepping back as she mentioned Paul - but it did not really change. I am timely out of that debate going to Tunisia in the next weeks but would recommend to have a close look at the deelopments I list down from here.
#Blessed (if christians) and #good-time and debate !
Klaus-Dieter Hinck - "Morning - saw the vote on CNN - well it is also a media story, a created fight. There are not so much votes than getting a huge influence for guiding the nomination process of a party. In a way this open candidate finding process is good, but in other ways and aspects it is not good.
As you might see how media as they were pretty insecure than as a the second choice pushed Santorum, which might have good points in his campaign, sure. But from my viepoint the target group not using internet and watching TV, conservative, they looked to the predicted result and argument, Paul "might have no chance" and than saw that Santorum has good points and decided against Paul and so on. Also against Romney, as for some at least he might be asa Mormon not the right or questionable way and as he looked not really deep rooted in the media.
So my result watching US media (not a deep look I had but anyway) is, that there
* now more prooven influence of #media-scenario-plays from strategy people who discuss the political scenarios, not a good influence than as not serving the best result or discussion of best solution, the Santorum card played in the end but splitted the party, which might end not good for the republicans at all
* sadly: prooven influence of negative ads (in the second round they might cause problems as in any case as easily judgemental in their truth), important is to focus on a humble pointing out where things are different, a clear, consistant but rational, the concrete solution in a positive way displaying way
* people tend to predict too much from Iowa and this time elections might be very very untypical and so things from the past will not be working
* important points for people are not precisely estimated and forecasted, for example the point whcih played out for Romney, that he is "the right candidate to be a president" - this works in comparison to other candidates, in a way and surely, but does not work so well combined with Obama issues (the mode "he can do it" works different according to the situations (criticl point)
* the fight situation republican <--> republican is a different on from republican <--> democrat and president with huge media backing, Romneys bonus in the nominee process resulting 25% in Iowa works different on the field against Obama
These are just short impressions, no prediction, forecast or to an end thought arguments. Please see this, if you disagree. For +Ron Paul himselve the conclusions might be
* he is able to challenge as he can compare against Obama and not only get the Republican votes but the undecided critical, sad as democratic voices (as Obama in direct argument
* in attacking ads it is important to really more deeply rationally describe his solution as good for Israel and friendly to them, in tis sense as "beeing really for them", which his positions truly are - but it seems the point is not really worked out in interviews, why foreign policy thing will benefit peace in Israel
* there is danger beeing the biting dog untill the end, it needs a rational discussion into the deep as this is the point he might win many undecided #compared-to-Obama
* the direct who is good in what thing is not bad for Paul in #direct-comparison, as described elsewhere in the last days in threads giving a kick to discuss #Paul-not-beeing a racist (from my todays impression) these points he needs to discuss rationally filling his claims with content in all attacks, to solidly build up content-competence when media as opponents might be splitted or attacking him personally and so on
* as I supported Pauls content work, this is what is happening right now, media, internet and people work on ideas, solutions more deeply and concrete as #Paul-challenges them, this might be not only crucial to get a good stand in election and process before but also be a thing which is political work as unelected and candidate
* to go for #middle-aged-voters and to extend to the group with a working strategy, who are not so deeply interested in internet - who are not young, this is a challenge and might be good, grassroot-people are able to realize this, when media support is not so big
* #Santorums-momentum (special situation, but might be the same elswhere) as Obamas momentum some years ago seems to be a working #ground-support, so if Media are not supportive are neutral, it is a good thing to work with youngs as olders to reach the middle-aged and older people via ground work
* might be good to specially focus on working out a way to #convice-middle-aged-people via ground-grassroot work (not only via web)
To not keep it negative means to support the content working line, this is a dilemma, which people should not underestimate in the medium run. If you target negatively, you judge and the scene changes negatively, if this sticks and all,sometimes the content looses convince-power instead of gaining it. Which is critical to compare against liberals and democrats as undecided.
For me the process and the discussion will be the most important thing, as I support content, solutions and it´s TV media discussion. This is the same in Europe for me, as a german I am happy to see openly critically discussed normally not loeved discussion which the people of a country love to dicuss as they are urgent to be solved.
Please see that these are only short time resulted conclusions, I found confirmed in the reaction media I can #receive-in-Germany. I pray and support +Ron Paul 2012
as I know, the debate is needed as truth in some aspects I support is needed to be much much more widely discussed to get a better result as a society as the #wider-debate-results-the-rationally better results in many time and so on.