- Aptera SoftwareOnline Marketing Manager, 2013 - presentManage online marketing program for Structure, a new project management software presented by Aptera Software.
- Mattocks Content Marketing SolutionsConsultant & Strategist, 2013 - 2013MCM specializes in advising clients on how to build effective content-driven strategies. Our goal is to help you create content people will dig so they pick your company.
- LyntonWeb SolutionsSocial Media & Marketing Professional, 2010 - 2013
- Lennar HomesExecutive, 2001 - 2007VP of Operations, VP of Purchasing, VP of Sales Operations, Director of Sales and Marketing
- US ArmyCaptain, 1991 - 2003Enlisted Combat Medic / Commissioned Officer: Captain, Infantry
- Lunchbox Social Media ServicesOwner, 2007 - 2012Provided content and social media strategies to agents and clients.
832 364 1312
- St. Edwards University
- Buzz (current)
- Clark Kent's Lunchbox (current)
- DadCentric (current)
- The Huffington Post (current)
- Aiming Low (past)
- Babble (past)
- The Good Men Project (current)
- Type A Parent (current)
- Houston Family Magazine (past)
- LyntonWeb (past)
- Business 2 Community (current)
- Mattocks Content Marketing (current)
- Contently (current)
- Ron Mattocks on Medium (current)
Also the #EliteAte recipes will be announced via Twitter Wed, the 19th of March at 9PM EST.
Some of the frozen food brands you can pick from are: & more as well as select & products.
Only took me 20 minutes to make my Chicken & Waffle Buzzer Beater Bites http://www.clarkkentslunchbox.com/2014/03/i-join-frozenchefmadness-with-chicken.html#.UyDN5vldXTo
Twitter: Now More Like Facebook in More Ways than One
In the game of ever shifting social media channel layouts, Twitter announced a new look this week that bears some resemblance to Facebook. I
Is Facebook Worth the Effort for Marketers Anymore?
Many marketers are now staring at their Facebook pages and wondering if it's worth their effort after it was reported by Valleywag that an a
What "Saving Private Ryan" Can Teach Brands About Storytelling
One of the best pieces of writing advice I ever received came from the movie, Saving Private Ryan. There's a specific scene right before the
8 Ways to Unleash Your Creativity and Find Innovative Ideas
Think back to when you were in kindergarten and you’ll probably agree you were a creative kid. Whether it was building a Batmobile from toil
Study: Dads shoulder more housework, child care; moms still exhausted
Despite strides toward gender equality, mothers still shoulder much more work at home, especially humdrum tasks such as laundry.
J.J. Abrams, Dad 2.0, and The Life of Dad [Podcast]
A NEW post from the Daddy Blog of Tomorrow.
The Daddy Blog of Tomorrow - Ron MattocksClark Kent's Lunchbox: Media Kit
Author, blogger, humorist, and social media professional. I have 5 kids. I work from home. We have issues; therefore, I write.
The Daddy Blog of Tomorrow - Ron MattocksClark Kent's Lunchbox
A daddy blog about life as a stay-at-home dad.
Clark Kent's Lunchbox Clark Kent's Lunchbox: What's the Deal with Me and...
Author, comic nerd, history junkie, content marketing strategist. I have 5 kids. I have 1 one wife. We have issues. Therefore, I write. A bl