Profile cover photo
Profile photo
Ron Jones
49 followers -
Just a guy, at a desk.
Just a guy, at a desk.

49 followers
About
Ron's posts

Post has shared content
Big help, this!
The Ideal Image Sizes for (almost) Every Social Network - Infographic
See the clear and complete image here: http://www.digitalinformationworld.com/2015/05/infographic-ideal-image-size-for-every-social-network.html

What’s the optimal width of a #Pinterest Pin? Do you know the minimum recommended upload size for your #Facebook avatar? What’s the dimensions of an in-stream photo on #Twitter?

When it comes to #socialmedia, every platform has its own guidelines for image sizing - from Facebook and #Instagram to LinkedIn, each one has specific dimensions that you need to adhere to if you want your images to look the best they can.

The following #infographic from +SumAll provides the up-to-date dimensions for images for all the most used social media sites: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, #LinkedIn and Pinterest.

So the next time you're out taking pictures of the Golden Gate Bridge with you iPad or getting the perfect shot in front of the Taj Mahal with your selfie stick, you'll know the exact image size for each social network you post to.

#socialmediamarketing   #socialmediatips  
Photo

Post has attachment
Find out what the customer wants. And give it to him.

Thoroughly enjoyed this episode. I just discovered Ryan Hanley's podcast about a week ago, and am impressed with his work. "Stick to the fundamentals" is a rule that applies across every field of endeavor.

Though I have not validated this with any sort of testing, I would be willing to bet that the 80/20 rule applies here as well: spend 80% of your time and effort on Marcus Sheridan's "unsexy" fundamentals...and the other 20% on everything else.

Post has attachment
"Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:" 1 Peter 5:8

Post has attachment
Don't abandon the pure, preserved #Bible. Don't mingle it or water it down with

Post has attachment
Wait while more posts are being loaded