Ron is a lawyer by training and has spent 2+ decades working in the legal market. He has extensive experience as a legal market consultant, senior manager in large law firms (CIO at Mintz Levin and practice support at Wilmer Cutler), and marketing professional at two legal market software companies.
In addition to his legal market experience, Ron
worked as a strategy consultant at Bain & Company and an economic
and financial analyst for Data Resources, Inc.
Ron is a trustee of the College of Law Practice Management. He graduated New York University School of Law in 1986 and Oberlin College in 1979, receiving honors at both. His professional activities include co-founder and organizer of the Law Practice Technology Roundtable, founder and organizer of the DC Large Law Firm KM Group, and member of the NYC Large Law Firm KM Group. He has published numerous articles in the legal trade press and spoken at many professional conferences.
- New York University School of Law
- Oberlin College
- Amherst Regional High School
- Fireman & CompanyConsultant, 2012 - present
- IntegreonSVP Consulting, 2007 - 2011
- Prism Legal Consulting, Inc.President, 2002 - 2007
- Mintz LevinCIO, 2001 - 2002
- Jnana (now Neota Logic)1998 - 2000
- Wilmer Cutler & Pickering (now WilmerHale)1989 - 1998
- Bain & Company1986 - 1989
- Data Resources, Inc. (then McGraw Hill)1979 - 1983
- iLuminVP, Corporate & Strategic Development, 2000 - 2001
- Prism Legal Consulting, Inc.President, 2011 - 2012
Become a "Vizibility Law Firm" - make every lawyer internet VIZIBLE : Am...
160 year old McCarter & English, a firm of over 400 lawyers with offices in Boston, Hartford, Stamford, New York City, Newark, Philadelphia